Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

What is your favorite TV show?

I'm looking for a good new show to get into.

I always have my classic gilmore girls. I seriously watch it every single day and I've seen every episode like 6 times but it is my favorite show ever.

It has just always been my favorite show.

Some of my favorites are..

Gilmore Girls

Castle

Amazing Race

Modern Family

One Tree Hill (so sad its over)

Grey's Anatomy

How I Met Your Mother (this is recent.. just started watching on netflix)

Big Bang Theory... BAZINGA!

and some various others..

What are your favorites?? Especially ones that you LOVE to watch reruns of!

Highlighted

Re: What is your favorite TV show?

I think it's officially over, sadly

@dianabt  I also watched the first episode of Twisted and keep trying to guess if there will be some sort of supernatural theme to it!!  The first episode was so mysterious!  Can't wait for it to start up.

Oh me too! I thought it was kinda weird but i'm excited to watch it!! I love all the mystery. 

@rawrxjasmine I agree, I liked season 1 of AHS a lot better! season 2 was kinda too crazy! Smiley Happy Have you seen Bates Motel? It's pretty good but I still have the last 2 episodes to watch!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Is Bates Hotel offered on Demand? I would like to see the first season.

An embarrassing show I have to admit I watch is The Bad Girls club on Oxygen.   When I responded to this post, I wasn't being completely honest, as I am too old to be watching the show for one, but it is also just a typical trashy reality show.  The girls go on there to fight and get 15 minutes of fame.  But I can't stop myself from watching it, and look away. In five years, there have been 10 seasons and I've watched all but the very first.  

Anybody have a show they are truly ashamed to admit but can't help but tune in every week?  You know you do!

I'll admit that I was a die-hard BGC watcher for years! I just couldn't get into this season for some reason...but I was all for the previous ones!  The All Star Battle looks interesting. It wasn't what I expected, but I'll probably check it out.

My big guilty pleasure show is Bridezillas.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

I love Bridezillas also, it's in it's last season coming up soon

Yes bridezillas it's a great so for a good laugh Smiley Happy

I use to watch show for the first couple of seasons.....great trash reality tv!

I have so many shows of shame, but none that I tune into weekly. I think for me it has to be Dance Moms or Here Comes Honey Boo Boo... Smiley Happy

@makeupobsessed - Who cares how old you are I watch Teen Mom and I'm way past a teen, I don't think you should watch a show or not because of age if you like it you like itSmiley Wink

@beautylovingirl - well said! I'm a college student and I LOVE glee, I think its so cute and positive.

So I watch a lot of TV.. Less now than I used to, but still.

Breaking Bad

Bates Motel

House

Scrubs

How I Met Your Mother

The Soup

Pretty Little Liars (though I haven't watched the last season yet and a few episodes of the season before that, waiting for netflix)

Secret Life of the American Teenager (got into it from the Soup, lol.. Happy/Sad that it's cancelled)

90210 (haven't watched the last season +, waiting for them on netflix)

One Tree Hill (got boring, but I watched it from the beginning so I HAD to find out how it ended)

Gossip Girl (have yet to see the final few episodes.. waiting for them to come on netflix)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (have only seen the first season or two.. currently on my netflix queue)

Recently started watching Big Bang Theory after resisting for a long time (Sheldon reminds me of a somehow more obnoxious version of my bro)

The Walking Dead Smiley Happy

Game of Thrones (but love the books more! Come on with Book 6 already GRRM!)

True Blood

American Horror Story

Shameless

Bates Motel

Borgias

Big Bang Theory is great! 

Supernatural

guilty pleasure:

Glee!!

I <3 Glee! 

I don't know why ya'll don't admit what you watch or saying your embarrassed  everyone likes different things.

I also forgot to mention Friend Zone, Lizard Lick Towing and Hardcore Pawn..Smiley Tongue

Oh hardcore pawn! I love that show!! There are some crazies on there too!! lol

I love hardcore pawn too! It can be so intense sometimes but, its a very interesting show. 

<3 Melissa

I have two that I watch regularly -- Grey's Anatomy and Once Upon A Time. I love Grey's! Maybe a bit too much....

But I also like Sherlock, Doctor who, and Game of thrones, I just don't get them on regular tv, I have to use Netflix to watch them. 

My brother is also into Downton Abbey and Buffy, but I can't stand buffy. I do occasionally watch Downton with him though. 

~We are all beautiful~

First and always, Arrested Development...so psyched that there are new episodes after 10 years.

I also love Boardwalk Empire, Downton Abbey, Homeland, Modern Family and Girls (I can't stand the characters -- really -- but I can't stop watching it, which speaks for it, I think). I also love shows like Intervention and documentaries on discovery, like Plane Crash.

And while I don't make an effort to watch them, I will generally always watch Law & Order SVU, Cold Case and crime dramas when they're on. (I also watch Dance Moms when I catch it on, but I don't make an effort to watch it anymore because it seemed to get really scripted in its second season.)

And I forgot Dance Moms man I should of made list.

I forgot about Dance Moms and Toddlers in Tiaras... don't watch them often, but they are definitely a guilty pleasure! Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 1337735769_1-teresa-guidice-flips-640.jpg
  • duck-dynasty-si-robertson-3-16-13.jpg
  • 311424_586909258430_615049687_n 2.jpg
  • 308769_586908899150_1398985493_n.jpg