Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What is your favorite TV show?

I'm looking for a good new show to get into.

I always have my classic gilmore girls. I seriously watch it every single day and I've seen every episode like 6 times but it is my favorite show ever.

It has just always been my favorite show.

Some of my favorites are..

Gilmore Girls

Castle

Amazing Race

Modern Family

One Tree Hill (so sad its over)

Grey's Anatomy

How I Met Your Mother (this is recent.. just started watching on netflix)

Big Bang Theory... BAZINGA!

and some various others..

What are your favorites?? Especially ones that you LOVE to watch reruns of!

Re: What is your favorite TV show?

They are two very different shows that's for sure. I have always liked weird stuff so I was drawn to both. I have a zombie obsession so as soon as my boyfriend introduced me to The Walking Dead when the first season came out I was hooked! Haha. There are two seasons of American Horror Story, and both are very different. The first is about a family that moves into a haunted house, and the second season is about an Insane Asylum. I liked both seasons, but I did prefer the first season more. I personally love American Horror Story, but I do have some friends that just couldn't get into watching it. I would recommend just trying to watch the first couple of episodes and see if it interests you. 

To me TWD and AHS are on two different levels, I like both shows to be honest, and if you like shows that tie in a lot of connective story then AHS would be great for you. Each episode brings in another layer to what's going on, I enjoyed putting all the pieces together and like how they do so!

Thank you both! I'm going to give AHS a try, I'm a big fan of horror & scary movies. I too, have an unhealthy zombie obsession, rawrxjasmine!

Haha. Good! I'm not the only crazy zombie loving person then! I have way too many zombie things... and love doing zombie makeup (for Halloween and stuff). It's a problem! : )

Lately I've been obsessed with a show called Happy Endings. It is super funny (on par with New Girl, in my opinion). I'm afraid it will get cancelled, though, because no one ever knows about it! 😞

Yeah I haven't heard of it either.

yeah I never heard of it...but I love new girls, so I'll check it out!

Anonymous Insider

I don't really follow TV shows like I used to.  I blame college lol.  However, I still somewhat follow.  I love Duck Dynasty, Jack!!  I also love America's Got Talent, but I'm not sure how it will be without Sharon.  I guess I'll find out soon.

I also watch the stuff my parents DVR, such as the job type reality shows: Deadliest Catch (my mom is an encyclopedia on this), Axe Men, Swamp People, etc.

Various things on Animal Planet, especially My Cat from H  E   L   L.

Uncle Si!!

duck-dynasty-si-robertson-3-16-13.jpg

I totally forgot about Duck Dynasty!! It cracks me up!!!! I love all the pictures with Si on them!!!

It's hilarious! I just wonder if it's all an act or not for $$$. There's pictures of the guys out on golfing trips with clean shaven faces & preppy clothes.... 

Anonymous Insider

I don't think it's an act.  I've read some different articles about them and whatnot, and what you see is what you get.  I think the clean shaven faces were during Willie's high school and college days.  My mom also read something about how the wives do eat the various things that Ms. Kay cooks, but they always skip the squirrel brains lol.  

Anonymous Insider

I would love to meet the Robertsons!  They seem so down to Earth.  One of my best friend's brother sent Phil an invitation to his graduation.  And Phil sent back a note, hat, and some signed photos!  I thought that was amazing and so nice!

That's amazing. I think si is my favorite. He's just crazy and everyone he talks i'mjust like what???

Anonymous Insider

Si and Jase are probably my favorites.  My mom thinks he may have been around Napalm or something just a little bit too long in Vietnam.  Have you seen the picture of him when he was young and in uniform?

YES!! They all look so different back in the day!!

I grew up on Gilmore Girls in high school 🙂 Great show, remember watching marathons on dvd during sleepovers!

Currently addicted to Castle- been watching my way through all 5 seasons, got into it a bit late in the game, but I love it! Also love Big Bang Theory and HIMYM!

My other addictions are Walking Dead, Revenge, Pretty Little Liars, Suburgatory, Falling Skies and Revolution.

I can't watch medical shows anymore, sadly. I just end up yelling at the tv when they do something ridiculous 😄 I really miss Scrubs though!

I have just been addicted to castle ever since him and backett got together. I just love them together <3. Did you watch the last episode that had all of castle and beckett's little moments in it? So cute! lol.

I'm actually only up to halfway through season 4! (but going through them at a crazy fast rate). Don't worry, you didn't accidentally give me any spoilers, I regularly watch ABC shows so I've seen tons of commercials 🙂 They are one of the best tv couples I have ever seen though, love their chemistry and humor!

Oh god I was like noo! I ruined it! But i'm glad you knew that they are together. I watch it with my mom.. She is actually the one that got me into it.

Anonymous Insider

I've been really into Parks and Recreation as of late. I really recommend it. First season is pretty bad, the second is ok but picks up towards the middle of the season.

I LOVED One Tree Hill, I started since season 1 and was so sad that it was over, that was like all of my teenage years. LOL I'm currently loving Vampire Diaries, Glee, and Dancing with the Stars. I used to watch General Hospital, now that Jason and Sam will never be together, I kinda lost interest.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 1337735769_1-teresa-guidice-flips-640.jpg
  • duck-dynasty-si-robertson-3-16-13.jpg
  • 311424_586909258430_615049687_n 2.jpg
  • 308769_586908899150_1398985493_n.jpg
testing