Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

What is your current profession in life?

Whether you're in school, an aspiring makeup artist, an edgy hairstylist, a stay-at-home-super mom, the 9-5 desk junky, runnning around in your scrubs, or ya just don't know yet...what is your current occupation in life? *If you list school, please share what degree you're working toward* Everybody feel free to list pointers and opinions. This isn't a thread about who is better, what is better, and how it is better. This is about what differences we are making in life Smiley Happy

Re: What is your current profession in life?

I'm a former math teacher, now stay-at-home-mom to my 15 month old ball of energy son and pregnant with #2!

Congratulations!

I'm a CPA.  I am being very bad and  sneak over here for a peek between tax returns. 

Oh how cool! I hope once I receive my masters I can test to become a CPA! That's the ultimate goal! Long ways away but eventually!!

I am currently working from home as an account manager/customer service.

Im currently on maternity leave with you 10.5 month old son, but I go back to work at the end of next month. I'm a speech therapy assistant and I work at a rehab hospital. Before I left I was working with adults (mostly stroke, dementia, brain injury), but I have no idea what I'm going to be doing when I go back! 

Highlighted

Im a Spanish teacher and have been since graduate school, ten years!  I've always taught high school but I'd like to try middle school...

I'm one of those running around in scrubs.... an oncology nurse.  

I handle PR,Marketing, and volunteers for a non-profit during the week and on Saturdays I am a airbrush makeup artist.  

I work in a chocolate shop. I also have a part-time stock job and I am a student. 

Conversation Stats