Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

What is your current profession in life?

Whether you're in school, an aspiring makeup artist, an edgy hairstylist, a stay-at-home-super mom, the 9-5 desk junky, runnning around in your scrubs, or ya just don't know yet...what is your current occupation in life? *If you list school, please share what degree you're working toward* Everybody feel free to list pointers and opinions. This isn't a thread about who is better, what is better, and how it is better. This is about what differences we are making in life Smiley Happy

Re: What is your current profession in life?

Also don't forget that Drrragon,MoreGun and myself are about to be in business...>.<

@arielaaaaaaaa- Don't ever let anyone back you into a corner and make you quit what you love doing. Be strong and show them your great and can do just as good as them or even better.

Aw Thanks BeautyLovingGirl. I've tried not to let it get me down, but maybe in a few years i'll have better luck.

I am a 3rd year full time college student majoring in Bio and i have a part time in a Dental office! Nothing to do with makeup what so ever.. but I love it!

Ohhh bio! That was me a few years back! Best of luck! I know it drove me crazy sometimes but was worth it in the end! :-)

Highlighted

@kimmi1115- You should definitely be a nail tech. I'm sure that you would wiz right through school on that. And I'm the same way I have always got to be doing something I can't stand to just sit still. It drivezz me crazzzySmiley Tongue

It's good to know there are others who just simply can't sit still lol.  My fiance calls me a Ferret because of it lol.  The only time I'm still is when I fall asleep on the couch, but I think Ferrets sleep more than I do lol.

Thanks!  There's a beauty school in the same city as the college I'm currently attending, so you never know!

I'm in my third year at University. I'm majoring in bio and minor in psych. Not sure exactly what I want to do with that...

I'm also a recpetionist at a chiropractic office and I coach softball!

Good luck! There is so much you can can do with a bio background :-) I felt the same way when I was in school too. You will figure it out as you go! :-)

Re - Kimmi on CJ degree -

I actually became interested in Criminal Justice while I was working as a Personal Banker.  Every so often I'd catch onto some Fraud but rarely got to do anyting with it.  I loved unraveling the puzzle and hated forwarding what I'd found onto the Fraud dept. and just leaving it with them.  Smiley Sad

I initially planned to go into Fraud with degrees and CJ and Finance but I've always loved Psychology.  Degrees in CJ and Psych would be great for careers like Probation or Parole Officer so we'll see where I go with that!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats