Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

What is in your basket for Monday?

So i know everyone is excited about next week and prepared with their baskets and loves and what not, and i barely have anything! So i want to know what do you guys have planned to buy? So maybe i could be like yess!! i wanted that! haha lol and i want to know if it is worth it as well! Smiley Happy

Re: What is in your basket for Monday?

Too much...? Smiley Very Happy

A couple of the vintage UD liners

Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip

Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau in Cozy & Sexy

Bite Beauty Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub

Maybes:

Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil in Poppy

OCC Tinted Moisturizer

Kate Somerville Eradikate

Too Faced La Creme in Teddy Berry

I have a slight lip product obsession going on...

I really want to try the OCC concealer but I have so many concealers already!

Their concealer is on my list too! I'm making myself use up a concealer first though Smiley Happy

I'm still debating which things I'm getting for points and which ones i'm saving for the FF sale.  Definitely a bunch of lipsticks and lipstains.  I think 2 urban decay (w/the matching liner), 2 ysl glossy stains and if I get a B in my stats class 2 more lip products as yet to be decided.  Oh and Boscia BB Cream.  I've been cheating on my beloved smashbox with a boscia sample and really liking it for my summer tan skin (the smashbox makes me look too pale for summer) and i'm almost out of smashbox so I figured I'll buy some boscia.  Also probably fresh sugar lip polish and sugar advanced lip therapy but i might save those two things for the FF sale.  I also want to look at NARS orgasm and see if it would work for my skintone.

And then there is a variety of stuff I'm on the fence about when to buy, like stocking up on skincare, and getting some primers and setting sprays that i don't *need* at this moment, but that I want.

What does the "FF" stand for again!? lol Now you got me thinking about it, but... I want points, and i think when school starts i wont have that much money since i usually spend it all and work less!

Ff Stands for Friends and Family, but really they don't have that any more.What they have is a VIB sale in November. (I think it's all Beauty Insiders but BI get 15% off and VIB get 20%.)

Oh okay! Yea, i think i am going to wait until then too! maybe VIB rouge get a 25% discount? *fingers crossed*

Highlighted

Do you need a code online?

A bunch of Bite lipsticks, more UD Revolution lipsticks, the Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude palette, most of the Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks, Laura Mercier Face Illuminator, the largest bottle of MJ Honey, AmorePacific Enzyme Peel, the new Pantone Universe stuff, Ardency Inn Custom Coverage Concentrate, some of the new Clinique shadows, the Illamasqua Nomad polish that @poshified said I should get, and of course I'll add a bunch of Marc Jacobs stuff once they put up the new line tonight at midnight.

I'm not sure I can wait anymore though. Monday is still 4 more days. 

Agreed. When it comes to make up, it is hard for me to behave myself.

Conversation Stats