Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What do you think?

Hi! I was wondering how everyone is feeling about Covid-19 right now. I'm just starting my second week back to school. It is pretty safe (I go every other day for 3 hours), but my teacher takes off her mask! Sometimes she'll kind of take it off, or take it off and complain about it. I understand that masks are annoying, but it is really important for everyone to do their part. I have some friends who are not concerned with social distancing, and I find it super stressful! 

How have you been staying safe? What are your thoughts and concerns? Please share! Have a wonderful week ❤️

Re: What do you think?

Hi again guys. The pandemic is so crazy, and numbers are shooting up. I just wanted to wish you so much love and happiness. Stay safe, distance, and wear a mask! Also, check out @sprocketta ’s Health and Sanity Check-ins if you have any feelings you’d like to share. Stay safe and have a wonderful day ❤️

I'm sure it's probably hard to talk for hours with a mask on.  when I go out, ppl seem to think they have to yell for anyone to hear them, it gets annoying.  plus teachers are usually at the front of room, several feet away from students.

@LilaMJ I'm lucky to work from home but I decided that it was best for my kids to attend daycare.  At their school, the teachers and students are required to wear a face mask if they are over 2 years old.  When we go out as a family we always have face masks on.  It's sad to see that as a norm now but at the same time we want to be safe.  I would report your teacher if it really makes you feel uncomfortable.

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ! 🙂 I agree that it is weird to see masks becoming a part of our everyday life, but it is really necessary to stop the spread of Covid-19. I'm glad you work from home, that must be comforting. I just got home from school, and seeing your reply made me so happy ❤️ I hope you and your family stay safe! 

@SportyGirly125 Good job for you and your family wearing masks, so important.

Hi @LilaMJ!

I think teachers have an obligation to protect their students from the virus.  It seems irresponsible for your teacher to take her mask off and complain about it.

Some people are less concerned about the virus now, especially since we hear less and less about it on the news.  If you feel uncomfortable with your friends, you can talk to them about it and how you're worried.  I think it's still important to social distance, but it should mostly be ok to hang out with your friends if you're all wearing masks.  If you don't feel comfortable telling them, you could tell someone else you trust that will listen and won't judge you.

Thank you so much @RAWRitsRED ! I completely agree that it is totally irresponsible of her, especially since it is mandatory for everyone to wear masks AT ALL TIMES. It means a lot to me that you responded, thank you! ❤️ have an amazing week. I will keep you posted on how things continue at school! I have a feeling it will be shut down soon.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing