Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

What do you do for exercise?

What's your exercise plan?  Whether it's a heavy weight lifting session with the TV remote (lol) or a grueling 10 mile hike, how do you keep fit?

I run, ride horses (which is actually a good workout if you do it right), strength train with a fitness ball and resistance bands. I also like to kayak and hike around as long as it isn't hot and muggy out like today.

Re: What do you do for exercise?

Exercise ugh such a dirty word.... Just kidding um.... what do I do.....????? Well I LOVE spin class love love love it. I hate running but its something that's required in my line of work so I usually try to run at least 3 miles 2-3 times a week. Although sometimes that just doesn't happen. I love any type of cardio class and TRX woohoo if that doesn't make you sore!!! I really wanna try crossfit but it kinda intimidates me. I recently started following a few firness guru blogs and that has been helping me get movitated to workout. If you're looking for something I would recommend looking at bodyrock.com that is a good quick workout all of 12 min or so and all their workouts are free no money and they are good too just try one of thir workouts and you will be able to see for yourself. I don't know about any of you guys but I find myself in a fitness motivation moment that lasts a few months and then...... I loose all that movitation and do nothing for a few wks and then start it all over again. Please tell me I'm not the only one who has this horrible problem.  

beautytester I literally laughed out loud at my desk reading the second part of your response!  A girl after my own heart!  That's how I feel whenever I try a dance video.  They aren't really my thing but if I feel brave enough I'll try one. 

I'm getting back into my workout routine today as a matter of fact.  I try to do free weights 5 times a week with at least 20-30 mins of cardio 5 days a week.  Might not happen this week because I will have to build up my stamina once again. 

I actually do exercises from Blogilates! I read a fashion blogger mention her, and I love these exercises because they're in video form, and you literally don't have to go anywhere. I just do them at home, and she keeps me disciplined. I just don't do the diet aspect of it, but I love that she looks like someone with curves and muscle, so at least it motivates me to do them 6 days a week each morning to strengthen myself.

Highlighted

I try to work out at least 4-5 times a week. Usually it's a 20 minute workout. I look for videos on YT and just change it up from time to time. Nothing hardcore or anything that I cant do. I just feel better when I have at least some kind of workout weekly Smiley Happy

Recently I've just been gymin' it. Not too fun, but it beats getting into the habit of being inactive again. I find that I have SO much more energy when I'm working out. Not to mention the overall muscle toning benefits.

At the gym I'll use the elliptical, stair master, fitness ball, balance half ball, leg press, and weights. 

When I can't take the gym and/or need a bit more relaxation in my life I'll visit my local yoga studio for an advanced afternoon/evening class.

I'm always down for a good walk rather it's a 5k jog or a hike. I usually will take my dogs along with me to kill two birds with one stone; I get to workout and they get to burn off some of their energy Smiley Happy.

Sometimes when I'm really busy and only have about 30 minutes to workout I'll just go onto pinterest and do a few of the various fitness routines others have posted. This is a nice option for gals that are pretty busy throughout the day.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

i do zumba areobics or i walk

I just restarted Insanity haha. I almost had made it through both months of the program when finals/thesis stuff hit me hard and I had to stop. Now I've got to pick it back up again, hopefully with better results now that Im not stressing out so much.  
Oh Shaun T, how I both love and hate you. 

Since the weather has been so nice, I've been taking a lot of walks with my girls.  The other day, I went on a 6am hike with my mom at Mission Peak in Fremont.  3 miles up, 3 miles down.  Great way to start our day!

xo, Mia

I love to walk.  Right now I'm doing even more than usual because I'm recovering from surgery and they told me the more I walk the faster I'll heal.  So I'm taking 6 or so 20min walk a day and one 40 minute one.  

When I'm not recovering from surgery I have two different exercises.  Four or five times a week I go walking for about 40min and then once or twice a week I go to the gym and do 30min on the treadmill or bike and then a weight routine prescribed by my physical therapists when i was having back problems.

I'm an RN.  Yep, that's self-explanatory, right?

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • lalalalala.jpeg
  • swfupload_1509816007741240021.jpg