Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching?

Some movies are hit or miss. What are your current favorites ?

sugimoto-akron-civic-ohio-1980-hirshhorn.jpg

RE: What are you watching?

THE PRINCESS BRIDE!!!

(Word. I missed that in the quote.) You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

lmao i'm dumb i just remembered

what word?

@zosav You keep using that. I do not think it means what you think it means.

So my movie tastes are similar to a 7 year old, but you can’t go wrong with childhood classics...Land Before Time, Mulan, The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, with a sprinkle of Harry Potter of course!

Re: What are you watching?

currently watching films & docs from the '60s and '70s. TCM is having a fest: http://www.tcm.com/this-month/article/1349751|0/Counterculture-9-14-9-21-9-28.html

my latest fave is The VVitch (2015). "wouldst thou like to live deliciously?"

large

Movies: Clueless and Legally Blonde, classics TV: Friends...

Movies: Clueless and Legally Blonde, classics TV: Friends, Riverdale, Fuller House, and Gilmore Girls

Did anyone watch "Star Trek, Discovery" tonight? 

(cross-posting on The Party Thread)

I just binge watched "The Crown", and it was so good! I almost want to watch it all over again

I've been feeling nostalgic lately so I've been watching The OC. Such a classic lol. It's amazing to see how natural the makeup was on actresses back then. 

I'm jumping in to this thread 🙂 It sounds fun.

so far I've this year I've seen:

Movies:

1. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
  2. Me Before You

TV shows/Episodes:

Once Upon a time: Season 1:

• Episode 10: 7:15 A:M

The Vampire Diaries: Season 5:

• Episode 12: The Devil Inside
  • Episode 13: Total Eclipse of the Heart 

I just started getting into Billions and am surprised how much I'm enjoying it. I really like how strong two of the main female characters are too.

I just recently watched Moana and I gotta say, I'm suprised that I liked it so much. I'm going to watch it again. I like that Lin wrote the music. 

Watched Eye in the Sky yesterday. It had a 95% on rotten tomatoes. Not my choice of movie but if it's good I'll watch it. I thought it was just OK, despite the amazing rotten tomatoes score. It was too much back and forth for me, although I understood the message they were trying to make. My favorite movies are usually Disney/Pixar movies. Love happy/funny things 🙂

Somehow I missed the final season of Downton Abby. It was with only a couple episodes left that I tried to watch online on the PBS site, and by then, I could no longer watch the first few episodes for free. 

Being stubborn, I waited. And waited. And waited. I never saw it come up on Hulu or Xfinity streaming (as a free option). 

My wait is over. All 6 seasons can now be viewed on Amazon Prime! 

No spoilers please; I haven't watched yet. I'm downloading the season to watch during upcoming travel. I'm so excited to finally see it! 

I've been binge-watching last season's episodes of Outlander while I paint my dining room. I guess since I'm busy doing something else, it's more like binge-listening. I am so addicted to this show!

Hi jozkid i'm reading the first book of outlander right now 🙂 it's really good!

Enjoy! I'm on the fifth one right now (The Fiery Cross).  I was zipping through them but the books keep getting progressively longer. This one's 1443 pages in the smaller paperback @WhereYouStand!

@jozkid I'm so excited for the fancy outfits in season 2 hahaha. It's such a good show! I'm ready for people to be happy though. 

Conversation Stats
Photos16
  • nosferatu.gif
  • arizona
  • from here to eternity.gif
  • grimm
  • last unicorn
  • Baymax
  • mysocalledlife
  • rocky.gif
  • carter
  • jack2.gif