Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Anyone else still recovering from The Walking Dead Season 7 premiere?

www.pinterest.com.jpg

I'm rewatching Gilmore Girls in anticipation of the Netflix revival. Any other fans here who went to Luke's Diner yesterday? 

IMG_5157.JPG

I used to watch Gilmore Girls when they would give the reruns on back then "foxfamily" also known as (abcfamily, now known as freeform) And never got to finish the later episodes because they would no longer give it, or would start all over. I don't know If I could sit through so many shows... 0.0 But that was one of my favorite.

Anonymous Insider

Anyone catch Westworld last Sunday? Thoughts? I loveeeeee James Marsden and sci-fi although I've never been a fan of the wild west + sci-fi (or anything wild west really). Looking forward to seeing where it goes (plus it's on HBO!).

My husband really wants to watch it, but I told him we have to wait until all the episodes are live. That way we can binge through them all at once cause I know they are going to be suspenseful! 

I would hope it'll follow the movie? Or is it just "inspired" by the movie, and will go who knows where...? I wonder... 

Anyone in Canada know which channel other than the CW Supernatural plays on? Like does it play on CTV, CityTV, Space, etc???

bumping this 😄

I watched This Is Us this morning and am in love.

I'm rewatching You're The Worst for the 3rd time in the last month. I watch a lot of tv and haven't been this head over heels in love with a show in SUCH a long time. It's so good.

Highly Recommend. 

@amyd1259, can this show be started anytime or is it necessary to start at the beginning? I just started taping it a few weeks ago but would like to just jump in (instead of chasing down the first episodes) if possible.

I think you could jump in now and be okay. I always like starting at the beginning but I don't think it's absolutely necessary with this show.

Thank you Amy!

I'm waiting for The Man in the High Castle to start up on Amazon Prime again. I loooove that show!!

My hubby and I are waiting on that one too! We just finished season 1 a couple weeks ago and the finale definitely left us wanting more.

Started watching AmazonPrime's Transparent after seeing they won an Emmy!

Amazon Prime has so many shows that are hardly ever talked about! If you're into sci-fi, you HAVE to watch Humans. 

Thanks for the reminder! I always forget about using my Amazon Prime account to watch shows. After all the wins, I'm impatiently waiting for The People vs. OJ Simpson to hit Netflix.

Also Emmy related, Jon Snow looked so gorgeous all cleaned up and not fighting for his life that I have to rewatch Game of Thrones.

Now that you are reminded you should watch Mozart in the Jungle on AmazonPrime! So so good! So heartwarming! 

I've always been obsessed with Law and Order, and always watched it as a kid with my mom. But lately, I've been binge watching SVU. HAHA. I watched season 13-17 (whats available on netflix) already, and just signed up for Hulu so I could watch it from Season 1 😄

My Law and Order addiction is almost as bad as my makeup addiction, LOL.

The early seasons of SVU are the best... maybe not the first season but right after that until maybe season 9. Those were the best years.  I also love Law and Order Criminal Intent... The earlier years again... Only SVU still plays on TV but after watching for all these years and getting attached to one cast in particular it's not the same now. Debating if I'll keep watching this year.

2,110 Replies
testing