Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Is anyone watching AHS "My Roanoke Nightmare"? 

I barely made it through the first episode, despite the amazing lineup of actors and actresses - totally hate the new format so far and it was a little boring...  😞

However, this season meets my expectation of love/hate/love/hate every other season (LOVED Murder House, Coven and Hotel; Hated Asylum and Freak Show and maybe now Roanoke...).

I think I'll stick with it through another episode, but I kind of have FOMO when I think about breaking up with this season all together...

I think this is the scariest season yet! IDK, maybe I have forgotten the rest a little. I know they're all creepy. but this.... this is just.... no words can describe it... lol

I don't have cable TV, so I don't watch anything that doesn't pop up on Netflix or HBO Go. But, Coven was my favorite. I couldn't get through Freak Show; after the clown came out in the first episode, I was, like, nope! Unfortunately, Hotel isn't on Netflix yet. How is the new format different?

It's like a true crime/victim interview/dramatic reanactment with different actors style show.  

I've been switching back and forth between Jessica Jones and Don't Trust the B in Apt. 23 on Netflix, and it is so weird watching Krysten Ritter play such different characters! 

Did you see her in Breaking Bad?

I didn't, but I watched her on Gilmore Girls!

I have been watching Empire lately! Anyone else?

In honor of the patron saint of bus rides and funny runs, I am watching "Speed".  Happiest of birthdays Keanu!

url.gif

Anonymous Insider

I spent my day off binging Stranger Things on Netflix. My inner 80's child loved it!

We watched the whole season in one weekend a few months ago. GREAT show and it's been renewed for Season 2!

I was feeling under the weather yesterday and binged all 8 episodes - now I am having serious withdrawal! 😞

And, wow, Charlie Heaton is a dead ringer for a young Norman Reedus!

Spoiler
Why, oh why did Nancy go back to Steve?!?!?!

I kept seeing gifs regarding the show and finally took the jump to watch it. Began at 8 pm and finished it at 4 the next morning. Now waiting for season 2.

@Anonymous, and @michelleshops,

I loved "Stranger Things" (on Netflix.)  I'm really glad that you are both enjoying it.  I hope season 2 will be as good.  I highly recommend this series!  Did you see the child actors with Jimmy Fallon this week?

🙂

The hubs and I are almost done with season 1.  It's so good!

I freakin' loved Stranger Things! I can't wait for season 2!!!

I recently started watching Grimm. I've already seen all the current seasons and now can't wait for the 6th season! I'm currently watching Bones from the beginning!

Grimm is one of my all time favorite TV shows. It's one of those shows where you love every character and there is so much going on in each episode. I'm so sad this is the last season for it!!

I like Bones, too. I need to watch it from the beginning.

So far the first three (maybe four too) season are a repeat for me but I still enjoy watching them

That show for me is like Criminal Minds, where I've seen so many of the old episodes air then watch the new ones, too but inconsistently. So I've seen probably a lot of the series but all out of order. I like the shows, but having such a messed up and spotty timeline irks me.

I missed all of the first two seasons of Grimm, because I started watching kinda late in the game. I'm tempted to buy the series from WalMart.

2,110 Replies
testing