Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@blackkitty2014 oooh, I think this is the show my s/o has been trying to convince me to watch. Honestly, he has a bit of a zombie obsession 👀 (no, seriously it's ridiculous) so I've been putting it off for a few weeks now... but since you said it's good I might give it a shot and then play it off like it I'm cool and it was my idea totally uninfluenced by you. 😝 I think in this scenario everyone wins. 

Hehehe @QueenMarceline . Same as our household. My husband likes scary/zombie/sci-fi stuffs. My least favorite probably scary ones. I’m more about thriller/drama/detective genre but I will sit and watch anything as long as it’s interesting 😘

I know this thread is mostly for shows, but I love me some sports (especially winter sports) and I've really been soaking up the 2022 Winter Olympics as of recently. My favorite sport to watch is hockey, but the women's games have a special place in my heart and I root for both the USA and Canadian teams and LOVE to see a USA vs. Canada gold medal match because I'm happy with whoever wins 🙂 

Today, the USA Women's Hockey Team played the Switzerland Women's Hockey Team and I got to catch the entirety of the match which is so rare with the time changes between where I'm at and Beijing, China. What a treat! 

UsMr2bOvxzwl_UsMr2bOvxzwl_dfQW5msNsms4_original_1440x885.jpeg

All the Spoilers:

Spoiler
Team USA shut out the Swiss team 8-0 today, they played quite well too. These are some of the earlier prelim games but within the week or so, things should get very interesting.

I have also started watching Ozark Season 4 and The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window (what a name). Both on Netflix.

@Mellmars1185 I've been interested in The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window, it might be my next watch 🙂 How are you liking the series so far?

Spoiler
@QueenMarceline i enjoyed it! It is a good quick series to go through and i made me laugh. I heard it was a parody to 'The Girl in the Window'. So maybe watch that first?

@QueenMarceline I dont think this is a spoiler from the show but just incase I put as a spoiler just incase someone is already watching

@Mellmars1185 Ooooh, okay 🙂 Thank you for the tip!

p21140888_b_v13_aa.jpeg

AAAAQZsvplyc5EefRmPcWrvtI9wUW5YimnH3nhcv2CdV1hb47xoeYq91ijH08Y3aEQhHJyeNHgFdg8OZNPY4uxPx4XnwvBGOmnWHLNb_lITdRYtrhpjtdqMxEY1fZQOHzkKMD-Kx546Fx-b8ddwcu2mWrDHwbZk.jpeg

I've started watching Archive 81 with my s/o and we are about halfway done with it as of now. It's a horror-drama with a nice mix of added comedic relief, which I'm surprisingly enjoying. At first, I was kind of bored and thought I wouldn't like this show but I'm honestly getting more and more into it every episode. Halfway through and I'm itching for him to become available so we can watch what happens next because things just got... absolutely crazy. 😂I will include no spoilers but my spoiler below is simply a little background and plot of the show for those that might be interested in it. 

More About Archive 81 (No Spoilers Included!):

Spoiler
Received 87% on Rotten Tomatoes.

From RollingStone: "Archive 81, loosely based on a popular podcast, weaves together two story lines: In 1994, a documentarian named Melody is working on a film about her bizarre and possibly cult-filled apartment building, and — 25 years later — an archivist reconstructs Melody’s story by restoring her scorched videotapes."

My Thoughts: There's much more to the story than meets the eye and the show really pulls you in at about episode 3-4. It's a slow burn so if you're impatient I would skip this one. 

@QueenMarceline  Ohhh, this was SO good! I hope there will be more! I need more!

@RavenR I just finished this 🙂 It was very good, I agree with you I'm patiently waiting for season 2. 

@QueenMarceline Enjoy! My fiance started watching without me so i have to catch up

@Mellmars1185 It's definitely very interesting, let me know how you like it 🙂

Just finished to watch "Maid" yesterday. Great story and beautiful ending. There are also some good tv shows available on peacock tv. Here is an easy instruction how to install peacock addon on the firestick without special knowledge .

@EveMangle I really enjoyed this show. I can relate a lot to the main character.

I am currently watching:

• Cheer and Virgin River on Netflix
  • 90 Day Fiance & The Single Life and When Vacations Attack - Discovery Plus
  • I just finished Dexter New Blood
  • Hot Ones - You Tube

@Mellmars1185 @QueenMarceline @@I love 90 day fiancé haha !!! I have a lot of guilty pleasure shows haha.

I don’t have discovery plus either but I’m enjoying the other way right now!

@Mellmars1185 I need to get discovery plus or something that carries more current 90 day fiance episodes. I miss it so much.

Decided to watch a show while I did some chores the last few days and ended up watching the first season of Real Housewives of Potomac. I'm admittedly a big RH fan (less now than before) but I haven't seen this franchise yet. I sometimes enjoy going back and watching earlier seasons, it's like a blast from the past.

f81d97609f4e1cfa7744443be90ad7a4.gif12nba.gif48whereisit.gif27dumbanddumber.gif

@QueenMarceline Fun! I only ever really got into RHONY but the last few seasons have been a bit sad. I do watch Beverly Hills, but I'm not as attached to it. 

@Kim888 Lol! Oh god, I know exactly what you mean with RHONY. 👀I like Beverly Hills, Salt Late City is probably the new "juicy" one, imho.

@QueenMarceline I always loved Lisa (probably because of Vanderpump) even though she can definitely be crazy so I was sad when she left BH and it was never the same. But yeah I think NY needs to get some actually married people if they want to survive haha. 

I have to try to get into Salt Lake - less to catch up on!

2,109 Replies
testing