Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@gonerogue , I totally get it.

And, true. I was expecting it to be more like the original, as well. This kind of TP really was a surprise.

@gonerogueHaven't started it yet, but I was also a huge fan of the orginal!  We'll have to compare notes once I catch up - I have all 8 episodes on my DVR, just haven't had time to watch....

@Tamara76 When you find the time, watch it and let me know your thoughts. It would be interesting to see if there's anything I've been missing 🤔

It's on my list of things to watch!! I looove the original and want to watch it again before I watch the new one. 

@ShopgirlM I rewatched the whole original before I started watching The Return and it definitely helped me out because I know there's a lot of details I would have forgotten about. Let me know your thoughts when you start 🙂

House of cards 

and the handmaid tales 

Oof... what a combo. I'd definitely need to stay away from sharp objects going double duty with these two. I hope you mix a comedy in there once in a while! 

Anonymous Insider

The Crown

Animal Kingdom

will be re-starting Game of Thrones as well as Silicon Valley this month

Is anyone else watching Genius and/or Turn?

Anyone else watch shows on YouTube Red? I was watching a season of a show I just found this afternoon that someone had basically pirated and put on their channel just to get to episode #3 and the whole thing got shut down the same day!! Ughhh he's had the show up since last May - what are the chances?? I know the first month trial is free, but I don't want to pay $10 a month to watch maybe one or two shows. My luck I tell you 😄

Is anyone else watching this?

Claws.jpg

Spoiler
Way darker than I expected, but it's also getting a little funny now.  I love Niecy Nash and this is definitely a different type of role for her!

YES @Tamara76 omigosh. I like it more than I thought!

I am really getting into it!  Haven't watched last night's episode yet, but aim to catch up this evening! 🙂

@AMK721

No, but I love the commercials for it. I want to go to a nail salon like that one!!

Not yet but I need to, I love Niecy Nash.

Has anyone seen GLOW on Netflix?! I watched the first epi last night and I LOVE it!!!! Everything 80's...the outfits, the music, the makeup...AWESOME!

@ShopgirlM Ahh it was on my list, but I totally forgot about it! I've been looking for a new show, thanks for the reminder 🙂

@Tamara76 Did you see PLL?  

What did everyone think who saw it? 

I worked til 11 last night, so the kiddo was asleep by the time I logged off and I knew she wouldn't forgive me if I watched without her. Will try to catch up when she gets home from volleyball tonight and we can chat!!!!

(It was hard avoiding spoilers today!)

@luvgloss13@ElleElleG @ashanizer

@Tamara76 You are the best mom! I wAtched it when I came home from dinner and drinks. LOL.  LMK what you think! 

Aww, thanks!  She and I need to find a new guilty pleasure to watch together!   @luvgloss13

2,110 Replies
testing