Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I don’t think I watch the show til season 3 was available @QueenMarceline . I’m gonna miss it next year since I watch the new season every year while doing holiday cooking 😘

I know I posted earlier about getting into Dancing With The Stars this season in particular. I know a lot of the BIC (and the whole planet) are big SWIFTIES... well, tomorrow is TAYLOR SWIFT NIGHT (11/21 @ 8pm Eastern Time) and I am truly excited to see what songs will be used in the show and what the cast will come up with! ~fingers crossed someone will dance to KARMA~

0r219dbwz60c1.jpeg

Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 2.10.25 PM.png

Super late to the party (but better late than never, right?). My boyfriend and I just started watching Succession together after getting recommendations for ages. So far, so good 🙂

Screen Shot 2023-11-13 at 1.22.22 AM.png

Oh this is such a winner @QueenMarceline I just loved it! What a wild ride!! It really did have too much @blackkitty2014 , ugh! 

@Sunnysmom Still trotting along on this one, we had to put it on holiday pause for a bit.

@QueenMarceline I really enjoyed not binging it vs watching the episodes a bit at a time. 😊 So my head didn’t spin also. 😆

@Sunnysmom That's honestly probably the best way to watch things, the older I get the less capacity I have to retain information well when I binge shows 🤣 the only shows I can binge without feeling lost is reality tv shows and that's mostly because it's easy to put on in the background and you don't have to pay much attention. 😂

Yes @QueenMarceline ! So many shows anymore too! I also love to savor the great ones! 🥰

@QueenMarceline This one is a good one but I wish they didn’t curse so much. Good grief 🤣😂 I need to catch up the last season 😘

@blackkitty2014 It is quite a bit of cussing, we just wrapped season 1. Overall a good plot though (thus far, haha). 🤣

@QueenMarceline What is this one about?

@Samtian Without giving much away, it's about a rich media conglomerate that is owned by the patriarch of a family who has 4 adult children. I'd say its both a drama and a comedy 🙂 

@QueenMarceline Sounds interesting, thanks!

QueenMarceline_0-1699337105594.jpeg

Currently have been watching Dancing With The Stars Season 32 (I think). Surprisingly, this is the first time I've ever fully watched/kept up with a season. I never got into the show when it was in it's "prime" with popularity but something about it caught my attention on Hulu a few weeks back. 

Thoughts:

Spoiler
If Harry Jowsey doesn't get voted off next week (tomorrow) I might lose my marbles. Too many solid dance teams have gone home before their time and getting saved by the fan vote every week can be actually infuriating to watch 😂

We are watching Walking Dead Daryl Dixon. So far so good. 

IMG_2251.jpeg

I’m rewatching Castlevania since the spinoff is coming soon. It’s so good. I’m anxiously awaiting the new series. I also can’t wait to watch Generation V, which is a The Boys spinoff. I need to catch up on The Wheel of Time next. I’ve also been watching Usokon, which is a super cute Japanese show, and My Happy Marriage, which is surprisingly good. I was watching From Me to You but quit it before the last 2 episodes, it was dragging a little too long for me. 

I just finishee watching the second season of the show 'Bear' on Disney Plus. It is soooo good. 

@Mellmars1185 Yes! I love this show! Everyone is sooo good!

I was watching something on YouTube about the show and how they do really long takes and it makes everything much more authentic.

Loved it sooo much too @Mellmars1185 ! Plus I was starving constantly. 😭

@Sunnysmom Isn't that the truth! 🙌 

2,104 Replies
testing