Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

The hubs had it on @blackkitty2014 @makeitup305 and I thought oh ok one of these shows. Then I kind of got sucked into it! Ugh. Another one. 😂 So many shows! 

Reacher is good @makeitup305 ! I was so surprised I like it! 

@Sunnysmom I thought it was going to be way worse than it is tbh. The first season was a pleasant surprise. 

x.jpg

😆🤣 This is a crack up @makeitup305 !! Me too tho. I really didn’t think it was going to be anything. Somehow I end up liking these characters! 

I tried to watch the Barbie movie but it just wasn’t for me. I did watch Fast X. 

@SportyGirly125 I liked Barbie but it wasn't a love. I haven't seen Fast X yet but I've seen most of the others. At this point, they're superheroes lol

@makeitup305 Haha. I know right. I keep saying no way you could have survived that. 

Is anybody flying thru this as I do? 
IMG_2362.jpeg

@blackkitty2014 I want to watch it.  I'm a fan of Christine Baranski.

Please do @greeneyedgirl107 😘

@blackkitty2014 YES!! I am obsessed. I loved Downton Abbey and this fits right into the hole that left for me. I LOVE the fashions and am here for all the low stakes drama (Hello Opera Wars!). 

@quspork hahaha fun to watch cat fight. I love the end. Reminds me a whole lot of Downton Abbey. Light hearted and lots of kind moments here and there 🥰

I’m soo behind on this and the Crown @blackkitty2014 ! Can’t wait! 

Hurry up my friend @Sunnysmom 😘🌹

I have to @blackkitty2014! Once all the gifts are wrapped I’m diving in! 

Tomorrow it will be me in my PJs, a bucket of popcorn with my husband and Barbie on Max!!  And maybe a corgi or two on the sofa.

(I saw it in the theater but can't wait to see it again)

I just watched it @CorgiMommy ! Such a cute chuckle! Wish I had seen it on the big screen! 

@Sunnysmom it is a fun movie 

Lots of buzz about this movie. I will have to check it out @CorgiMommy . 😘 But first I must finishing The Crown part 2. Will be sad when this series is over 

IMG_2343.jpeg
I told myself I won’t watch it til Dec when the 2nd part come out but I failed. I bling watched the whole first part yesterday. All I say is it’s really good and make sure to have the tissue box standbys 😘

@blackkitty2014 I watched the first few seasons and absolutely loved it, but then completely fell off when I had to wait for I believe season 3 to roll out. Always wanted to re-start and watch all the way through. I may actually do so once the final part rolls out, since it would be perfect timing 🙂

2,104 Replies
testing