Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I just started watching! It's cornier than the original I feel like but still pretty good!

The first episode was my favorite. Woops?

We just binged Better Call Saul in 72 hours (would've been less, but you know, week nights). I had heard only good things and it didn't disappoint. So good, now that we're out of episodes, we've started rewatching Breaking Bad. It's just. so. good. 

Really light on shows for the next week or so. Broad City starts up next weekend, pretty excited about that... And looking forward to whenever the HBO shows start up again. And FINALLY another episode of How To Get Away With Murder that I haven't gotten around to watching yet. More like How To Get Away With Not Airing Your Show For 3 Months.... Wtf. 

As someone who lived in New Mexico for years and visited Walter White's house in Abq, I loved BB and now I am loving Better Call Saul 😄 

Tell me you threw a pizza on the roof. 😄

upload_3087447553726152683.gif

I read somewhere a while back that the owners of that house were actually having a problem with people doing that. Lol.

5 second rule. I would have eaten a lot of pizza if I was the owner. #greenchili

We just started Saul this past week. Love it, love Braeking Bad. 

Aaron Paul basically all-but-confirmed that Jesse will be appearing in this season of Better Call Saul. 😄

Let's hope he brings Skinny Pete, Combo and Badger with him lol!

What?! Can't wait!  Still on season one but quickly getting thru. 

I love shows how's like this, humor and suspense. 

Anonymous Insider

I watch too many TV shows to mention them all.

But some of my favorites at the moment are:

• The Blacklist (Love James Spader)
  • Lucifer (Fairly new show. It is so funny)
  • Grimm
  • Scorpion
  • Elementary

Looking forward to Game of Thrones and a new show called Game of Silence (premieres April 7). Mostly because David Lyons will be the main lead in Game of Silence. And I really enjoyed him in Revolution.

I'm loving Lucifer-he cracks me up!

Anybody watching Colony?  I'm behind but am intrigued by it.  

My coworker just started this and he's hooked. 

I'm looking forward to the Angie Tribeca marathon on TBS! (They are airing all 10 twenty six minute episodes of season 1 back to back five times in a row starting at 8:00 pm CST tonight, and then season 2 starts on January 24th.) Is anyone else going to be watching?

I just saw the commercial for this! I've never heard of it before but it looks good I will def check it out!

Anonymous Insider

I'm rewatching Felicity 🙂  I love that show so much!

Has anyone watched Making A Murderer on Netflix?!?!?!?! I binged that whole series then watched The Jinx on HBO about Robert Durst. I'm not sure how a guy can confess to murdering his neighbor, chopping him up into pieces, and throwing his body in Galveston Bay and getting a not guilty verdict  it's crazy!!!

Anonymous Insider

This is a dangerous question for me because I watch a ton of stuff- I'm a huge and passionate fangirl about several shows/movies. 

Right now, my favorites are: Sherlock!!!!, Jessica Jones (trying to stretch it out a little), Grimm (I've been rewatching it and rewatching it, can't wait for it to come back), iZombie- we're only on the first season, we just started watching this but it's AWESOME!!.  Daredevil- I know the new season isn't out yet (Hopefully March!!) but I can't stop rewatching this one. Marvel plus boxing? Yes please!!!, we are also really loving Blindspot. Great new show. 

For movies- it's the usual- anything Marvel. 

Nothing right now but excited for Bob's Burgers to come back later this month and then the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Broad City later this winter!

2,108 Replies
testing