Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

IMG_2364.jpeg
‘I’ll try out this one. Hopefully it’s good. 😊 

That is quite the cast @blackkitty2014! I have more shows on my list of shows to watch than I know what to do with but I’m still going to add this one to it! 😉 

let me know what you think @blackkitty2014 

I finished it 2 days ago. I normally don’t like anything related to macho women. (We women do have brains 😘) but this one is pretty good @makeitup305  Hopefully they would make season 2. This one full of action and drama. 

Recent shows I've binged and finished-

Animated

• My Happy Marriage- I really liked it! I'm a picky anime fan but this was more romantic but still had some action. I definitely want to watch the next season.
  • Chainsaw Man- This was really good. I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would.
  • Castlevania Nocture- Not as good as the original Netflix series but I have hope that it picks up. If you haven't seen the first show, I love it. 
  • Invincible- so good! It's a short season but I think the next one is supposed to come out sooner rather than later. Here's hoping.

Up next: Jujutsu Kaisen

Others:

• Gen V- so so good! I love The Boys and I think this spinoff is even better.
  • Great British Baking Show- a staple and a comfort watch

Currently watching: 

• Reacher- it's so good! It's better than you think it's going to be for a show about a guy beating people up lol

I need to catch up Reacher @makeitup305 @Sunnysmom 😘

The hubs had it on @blackkitty2014 @makeitup305 and I thought oh ok one of these shows. Then I kind of got sucked into it! Ugh. Another one. 😂 So many shows! 

Reacher is good @makeitup305 ! I was so surprised I like it! 

@Sunnysmom I thought it was going to be way worse than it is tbh. The first season was a pleasant surprise. 

x.jpg

😆🤣 This is a crack up @makeitup305 !! Me too tho. I really didn’t think it was going to be anything. Somehow I end up liking these characters! 

I tried to watch the Barbie movie but it just wasn’t for me. I did watch Fast X. 

@SportyGirly125 I liked Barbie but it wasn't a love. I haven't seen Fast X yet but I've seen most of the others. At this point, they're superheroes lol

@makeitup305 Haha. I know right. I keep saying no way you could have survived that. 

Is anybody flying thru this as I do? 
IMG_2362.jpeg

@blackkitty2014 I want to watch it.  I'm a fan of Christine Baranski.

Please do @greeneyedgirl107 😘

@blackkitty2014 YES!! I am obsessed. I loved Downton Abbey and this fits right into the hole that left for me. I LOVE the fashions and am here for all the low stakes drama (Hello Opera Wars!). 

@quspork hahaha fun to watch cat fight. I love the end. Reminds me a whole lot of Downton Abbey. Light hearted and lots of kind moments here and there 🥰

I’m soo behind on this and the Crown @blackkitty2014 ! Can’t wait! 

Hurry up my friend @Sunnysmom 😘🌹

I have to @blackkitty2014! Once all the gifts are wrapped I’m diving in! 

2,110 Replies
testing