Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@Tamara76,

My husband has been enjoying this one, so I have watched it with him.  We are up to episode 5. It's funny, but maybe not for everyone. I like weird things like zombie comedies...

@tsavorite I agree - definitely not for everyone!  

It's nice that you watch with your husband.  My hubby had zero interest in this one - there are only like 3 shows we watch together becuase we have such different taste.  

@Tamara76 I finished it last weekend and I liked it too! I didn't love the way the husband was treated (he's my favorite character) but I hope there's a second season. I cannot stand the daughter lol...I fast forward through most of her scenes. You're right, it gets better with each episode.  

Yeah poor hubby!   I hope there's a second season, too! 🙂 @JayJayyy

I watched it's  first episode last night when I thought to take a break from How I met your mother.

I just finished the first season! It's hilarious!

I keep seeing ads for that show online, I'll check it out. That reminds me, I need to get back into iZombie!

this show reminds me of a combo of izombie and dexter

I love iZombie!  I hope the new season premieres soon - for some reason, I thought it was supposed to come back in January?

I'm behind at least one season, maybe more lol. Not sure when it usually picks back up.

yes!!!  just started watching that and im hooked. its so funny and the two of them work so well together

I loved the OA..

But now on to Taboo. Wow Tom Hardy is so sexy to me in that show..I am crazy?

OA is next on my list!  Trying to get through everything on my dvr before I binge another Netflix show....

I am currently working through 2 seasons of Gotham with my son.

I've been watching "The OA" on Netflix, and except for the two sex scenes (much more than I wanted to see) in  eight episodes, I really liked this show.  I thought it was interesting.  I hope that the next season is also good!

@tsavorite Lol, not a fan of sex scenes?

I love the show though, it was really really interesting! Cant wait for the next season.

I've been binge watching Ghost Whisperer with Jennifer Love Hewitt. 

I have a random thought. 

Does anyone else fall in love with the show that when one of your favorite characters dies or something tragic happens to them you have to take a break from watching and grieve a little? I have to do this sometimes lol.

I am the same way!  @StephaniLynn

I couldn't get through the first season of Ghost Whisperer when it was on tv, though, because I cried during like every episode.  I may just be too sensitive - lol!

Anonymous Insider

Taboo

Victoria 

Legion

Anybody check out Search Party? 

We were looking for something new a few weeks back and a friend recommended this. Ten 30 minute episodes, blew through it in one Sunday night. Highly recommend! 

Stayed home from work today with a nasty cold, binging on VEEP. I'd take a Selina Meyer White House all day every day over what's headed our way...

@etscore1OMG I loved Search Party!  I breezed through it in like 2 or nights - it was totally addictive and left me wanting more.  I really hope they have a second season so we can learn what happens in the aftermath of the events in Montreal...

Anonymous Insider

Goblin (Korean drama)

Married to Medicine: Houston

Younger

2,108 Replies
testing