Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I definitely plan to catch up on this soon, @blackkitty2014 but I admit my expectations are low since Samantha was my favorite. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it so far though! 

We finally started watching The Crown, season 1.  It's very well-done; I could easily binge-watch it.  Watching it can also induce aspontaneous British accent. 😂

@Ispend2much6 I loved the Crown. Only saw the first season so far and I always try to re-start but I feel like its been so long that I'm a bit lost in the plot so I'll have to start over I believe. It's one of those shows that you really have to pay attention.

@QueenMarceline   I'm on the 3rd season, I think . The one where Olivia Coleman took over for the role of Queen Elizabeth.

I can tell the first two seasons are going to be my favorite.

I have to pay attention because of the accents!  It takes awhile for me to get into the swing of understanding that.

@Ispend2much6 Have they introduced Diana's character yet or is that season 4?

@QueenMarceline. That's season 4. I haven't gotten that far yet. 

Yes, @Ispend2much6 it's such a binge-able show! I didn't expect to get as drawn in as I did initially, but it's just so intriguing. Their casting has been so spot on each season as well. I can't wait for the next season! 

@quspork. Good to know the other seasons work well. I'm going to have a hard time leaving Claire and Matt.

Oh man I want to rewatch it all I think @Ispend2much6 ! Isn’t it so good?! I can’t wait for next year! @blackkitty2014 Whilst I wait I think I’ll have some tea! 😂

@SunnysmomI hope it's English Breakfast! 

@Ispend2much6 @I binged watch all avail last Thxgiiving. It is addictive 😘

@blackkitty2014  It is!  It's such a different world; for me anyway. haha

Has anyone else been watching Only Murders in the Building ?! I am so obsessed! I can’t wait for the finale tomorrow ! 

99ECAE26-7201-4E9F-8038-B09C28ED036D.jpeg

OMG! @Kim888  Only Murders is seriously my favorite show of the year! I do not want to wait for season 2😭 The chemistry between Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez is unmatched!💜

Tamara76_1-1635016645311.gif

@Tamara76 @The wait for the next season is always the worst! 

and totally, they all fit together so well!!! 

I love it too you guys. Isn’t it hilarious?! So many little subtleties to miss too! I’m not caught up yet tho. @Kim888 @alexasteph 

@Sunnysmom @I do love the comedy take with all the true crime in general out there!  And agree, there’s so many little clues !!

@Kim888 I watched it!! It’s so good! For it being a murder mystery it’s surprising light hearted and fun. Steven Martin and Martin Short are so great together, and Selena Gomez is a perfect opposite but compliments them well. And the twists!! I can’t wait to see how it wraps up tomorrow as well! I’ve suggested it to a lot of people, but like most unsolicited suggestions I don’t think anyone has watched it yet haha.  

@alexasteph Totally agree, I was really impressed by their chemistry as actors! The comedy angle on the murder mystery feels like such a fresh concept -I keep trying to make people watch it as well haha - I'm like I need people to discuss this with  

Started watching Reservation Dogs and recommend it!

p20102425_b_h9_aa

I was surprized at some of the similarities there are with Indigenous communities in Canada. Like, I didn't realize people also say skoden in the US!

TricksterCast1

Also, around this time last year, I was watching Trickster. It did not get a 2nd season because its director claimed an Indigenous identity that did not pan out with research 😠 but the rest of the show features so much Indigenous talent and it's really good, funny and political. Still worth checking out if you're into a show that has fantastical elements.

Here is another good one if you like Spy movie

086BD1CF-4C21-4754-AFDD-A86E403664CA.jpeg

2,109 Replies
testing