Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@Mellmars1185 I always fall for the leading man, and it was no exception with Aaron Paul in breaking bad.  I'd like to see him in more things!  I remembered him that teen movie with Marla Sokoloff and James Franco...I think it was "whatever it takes."

I was all set to watch this when it came out, @Mellmars1185 and then my husband decided he wanted to watch the series so we had to start over from the beginning for him LOL. 

@quspork It is funny how that works, isn't it? Well I hope he enjoys it and you can enjoy it with him. I just finished the last episode yesterday.

finished Never Have I Ever Season 4. 

@SportyGirly125 I finished it a couple of weeks ago. The main character went to highschool in the place I grew up. I love this show!

I still need to watch the whole series, @SportyGirly125 ! It looks so cute!

Repeat Announcement"   :

"The Bear" Season 2 starts this Thursday, June 22,  on HULU !

Trying to figure out what to do with myself now that I’m not monitoring the Vanderpump rules drama 24/7 lol - I got unhealthily swept up in it 

IMG_0198.jpeg

@Kim888 Hahaha when I saw this was a photo on the thread, I just had to scroll back to the original post 😂 I think a lot of us got swept up in that drama a bit too much in it's height. 

OMG @Kim888 When I tell you I was GLUED to the screen (and Twitter) the last few months - I am dying to see who comes back next season! And I am so proud of Ariana for all her endorsements and DWTS and Something About Her!

@Tamara76 Ahhh! Totally agree and I'm currently watching her on DWTS and she's honestly killing it. I think she's got a great chance of winning the entire thing and some of her dances early one were very emotionally tied to the Scandoval experience. Good for her! 

@Kim888 I used to watch this show all of the time. I miss it! I need to catch up on a lot of yesrs of seasons.

It did get kind of boring for a while @Mellmars1185 - I think peacock put out a catch up guide of key episodes haha 

If you happen to subscribe to Paramount+, I recommend Joe Pickett. I’m on S1E5 and very interesting so far. 😘

IMG_2068.jpeg

@blackkitty2014 What is this one about? Are there any animal deaths?

I’m afraid there are. It’s a murder mystery series based on CJ Box books with the same name. @Samtian the setting is in Wyoming. The main character is a game warden. They are running season 2 at the moment. Each season based on a book. I’m picking book 2 to read before watching season 2.

@blackkitty2014 Thank you!

Anybody watching Yellowjackets? Looks like the secret 10th episode for Season 2 has been confirmed!!!

Tamara76_0-1686010692346.gif

I did. It’s a bit addictive @Tamara76. Kudo to Pamamount+/Showtime. They have lots of good shows lately. HBO watch out 😂🤣

It is totally addictive @blackkitty2014 !!! And I agree!

@Tamara76  This is on my watch list but I still haven't started season 1. Gotta start that soon! 

8 Replies
testing