Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

"Alias Grace" on Netflix.  Based on a book by Margaret Atwood (of "The Handmaid's Tale").

I am obsessed with Schitt’s Creek! A must-watch for fans of Eugene Levy, Catherine O’hara, etc. Goofy humour, sarcasm, even dark humour at times. Great life lessons and comforting show. Plus, the makeup looks on Catherine O’Hara and Annie Murphy are impeccable!!

Watching Never Have I Ever. On season 2. 

EBC0A47E-9025-4617-A809-A3EC22C9EC04.jpeg
Not sure why this one doesn’t have higher rating. I think it’s fantastic. And oh if you think she’s familiar. Yup, she was the actress in the original Denmark series The girl with the dragon tattoo. 

If anyone looking for a fun packed action movie, this is a good fun one. Or if you’re a fan of Ryan Gooseling, Chris Evan, Rege-Jean Page, Anna de Armas 😂🤣 Lots of good looking actors and actresses in this one 😘

30E26F54-B52E-4176-9332-C92B51A9C04D.jpeg

Who’s ready for WestWorld season 4? Can’t say that I am. Season 1 is simply the one of the best TV series of all time. Season 2 is good but season 3 shouldn’t be made at all 😂🤣

45669BC4-7C39-4DC8-8042-B795EC7CA2BB.jpeg

I've been watching and find it so hard to keep up now! I loved season 1, though.

@elise222 I had hard time finishing season 3. I haven’t had the heart to start season 4. They should stop making any more after season 2. It could have been the best tv show of all time but HBO has to milking 👿

My last movie was horror "US" and series “Lucifer”. Since I am now abroad and for some reason the Internet here is much worse and I couldn’t watch it properly. But helped me figure this out. In a few days, I watched 3 seasons of this series. Now I'm not so busy and will have more time to watch my favorite series!

Just finished binge watching The Thing About Pam and Under the Banner of Heaven Both were really riveting and well paced

Season 2 of Only Murders in the Building will premiere on Tuesday, June 28 on Hulu.

4BA90269-A9CC-4A73-8F89-14ADFE68A470.jpeg

So excited!! 
@Kim888 @Tamara76 @alexasteph @Sunnysmom 

@itsfi , I'm so excited for this next season to begin! 

Me too @tsavorite! 😃 Excited to be reunited with our 3 super sleuths! Can’t wait to see what Season 2 brings! 

Oh my goodness! I cannot wait! Thank you so much for the tag @itsfi ! Only Murders is such a good show💗💗💗

Tamara76_0-1654234057294.jpeg

@Tamara76, I would not have known about it but for the lovelies here on BIC, @Kim888 in particular. I’m hooked. 📺 

Same @itsfi ! 

@Sunnysmom, it’ll be premiere time before we know it.

I need to go back and rewatch some I think @itsfi ! 

@Sunnysmom, I feel like a rewatch is a must. Not just in preparation for the new season but to pick up things I know I missed the first time. 

Oh man me too @itsfi . I know I missed lots and I’m always so amazed what I pick up the next time around. Or the hubs will say too, “ how did you miss that?!” 🙄😆

omg so exciting @itsfi !!! 

2 Replies
testing