Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@blackkitty2014 Are you perhaps referring to The Keeping Hours? I can't seem to find anything called The Watching Hours.

Yes sorry my bad @ohheyitscindyk  The keeping hour. I guess I’m just tired 😴 

@blackkitty2014 Thank you!

Currently Juggling a ton of shows: (the reason i never finish them is I keep starting more)

watching:

Schitt's Creek (Season 1)

Supernatural (season 😎 😎

the good place (Season 4)

His dark materials (season 2)

Leah Remini surviving Scientology & the aftermath (season 1)

Lucifer (Season 5)

The Umbrella Academy (Season 2)

Eagerly awaiting:

the witcher season 2 (airs in December)

Stranger things (Season 4) 

Outlander (if there going to be another season? not quite sure)

Criminal Minds and Schitts Creek!

@KehDee I just started my first episode yesterday! and I already know i'm going to love it from the first episode. I feel pilot episodes can be difficult to draw a person in. but not this show i'm already hooked. 

It does get you hooked right away! My only problem with the show is that it was too short lol Some seasons don't have many episodes. I just keep rewatching instead @WhereYouStand 

I finally watched Schitt’s Creek and I’m so glad I did! Amazing show

Starting June 9 ill be watching the Loki series on Disney+ 😃😃😍😍😍

I'm just waiting for the Loki series to start. Soon!!

@Samtian Same!

Great thread! My "must watch" list just became much longer😍

I recently bought an amazon firestick and now i can stream all the movies and shows around the globe. The only important little detail here- for the safety of my personal data I always use a vpn service, found the simple instructions how to install it 

So my recommendations are:

- movies - Gifted, The story of Saga, Instant family, The assistant, The invisible man, Clemency

- tv shows - How to get away with the murder, You, Handmaid's tale (my number one!!!), Marvellous mrs Maisel, Little fires everywhere, The blacklist, Younger. 

It is only a small list from the top of my head))) I will need to think and write another one shortly.

This thread needs some love. Alright who’s watching Mare of Easttown. I wasn’t Kate’s fan but I love her in this one. Good acting. 
0D36B5D3-9E86-4EDC-9CB3-7DB6AC56FFD5.jpeg

This was good. 👍 Wholeheartedly agree with your comment, @quspork - it was well written and well acted - Kate Winslet, Jean Smart, Julianne Nicholson were great! I read Kate Winslet would be on board with another season, @Sunnysmom, so maybe there will be a season 2?! 🤞 @blackkitty2014 @ohheyitscindyk, I don't know who the popular or "go to" critics are these days for shows, but hands down, you two are it for me! Another great rec! 😍

Jean Smart was so good in both this and Hacks on HBO, @itsfi. So glad you ended up liking the serious too! I'm interested to see if a season 2 materializes and how it may be handled. 

@quspork, I've made a note to check out Hacks.

I'd like to see what the Mare writers do with a Season 2. If there is a second season, hoping it doesn't suffer from the sophomore slump that many shows fall victim to. It would also be interesting to see which of the first season characters return for a second season. I guess we'll have to wait and see. 

So glad you enjoyed it @itsfi ! I thought it was complex enough but not too much so I didn’t have to keep asking the hubs “ now who is that?! What are they doing?! “ 🤦🏻‍♀️

@Sunnysmom, the writers did a good job!

Loved the show, @blackkitty2014! I thought both Kate Winslet and Jean Smart were fantastic. And the writers really did such a great job of basically making everyone in town look so shady. @Sunnysmom @itsfi 

@quspork, thanks for the tag! And the reminder. I need to get back to watching it. I talked some friends into watching as well. It's our "Book Club".  😂 @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 

😂An excellent selection for a "book" club IMO! Any excuse for getting together with good friends and good food and good drinks is the way to go! @itsfi 

testing