Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I tend to jump around with shows and not finish them very quickly

current rotation

- get organized with the home edit I'm currently on season 1 episode six 

planning to pick up

-tidying up with Marie kondo

backburner - 

- Season 8 of supernatural 

- season 2 of umbrella academy 

- the last episode of game of thrones of the last season (for some reason I am dragging my feet to reach the finish line on this one)

- season 2 of his dark materials (I'm about halfway through the season)

- season 4 of the good place

hoping and waiting for releases of:

stranger things (season 4? will there be one?)

the witcher (season 2)

outlander (will there be another season?)

I finished watching To All the Boys:Always and Forever.  I'm a little sad they didn't include a character from the book in the third movie but liked it overall.  If you haven't read the books yet and love the movie I highly suggest the books that go into way more detail about everything.

@SportyGirly125  What a coincidence, I watched all 3 movies with my daughters this weekend 😊 I didn’t know about the series or the book but I will have to find it now.

On Netflix there is a very interesting documentary named "The Social Dilemma."  It's very entertaining, but also has great information for anyone living in our times, using social media.  

I’m currently watching Raised by Wolf and The Undoing. If you like sci-fi, Raised by Wolf is worthy to bling. And if you are a fan of Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant, you would enjoy The Undoing. I think it’s a bit predictable but still delicious 😘

I need to go back to The Last Ship tv series, i think i stopped watching after season 3 and took a break, but i still want to know what happens. Tis about a deadly virus... oh and the actor in it is um... 😜😜 Google it 😉

I will also catch up on The Mandalorian with season 2. 

Then im waiting on Loki's series from Marvel!!!

Jeremy Scott’s 2021 Spring/Summer show is seven minutes and so fun to watch. All marionettes. I cannot imagine sewing those tiny zippers and purses!

B3DA9882-FF67-42C4-A9E4-68C7EEC34E9D.jpeg

C879C257-7BCD-4CD2-9CFA-5D9FFB314AF2.jpeg

867EED14-C985-48E4-B169-F91ED13B8E7B.jpeg

CFDDE7E6-38A6-4B71-B391-ABFF6FBCCF65.jpeg

50218885-D88A-48F5-B45A-5ACDFC736B22.jpeg

@etscore1 I LOVE Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D! It's a Marvel show on Crave and it is so good! I love that it shows diversity, it's funny, and just such an amazing show.

My all time favorite show is You're The Worst on Hulu!  It's funny, relatable, and I see a little bit of me in each of the main characters.  The final season had the perfect ending but I wish they would make a spin off!

how strange that I had no idea that drew barrymore was getting a talk show...until it came on tv. 😕  wow, that's a whole lotta pep!  twice a day!! 😅 😬 🤤

Hi @etscore1 ,

Did anyone watch the new Charlie's Angel movie that came out last year? My roomie and I loved it! I loved the original movies with Drew Barrymore, Lucy Lui, and Cameron Diaz but this remake was so fun and Kristen Stewart was SO FUNNY! 

It was tad cheesy but so were the originals. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT Oh my goodness, I love this movie so much!!!! It is SO good. It inspires me, it's really funny, and I love a mystery! I'm so happy you loved it, I did too! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ... and the music is so awesome

I haven't seen it, but I saw the other one you mentioned, that was big when I was in like h.s., I think...lol.  kstew kinda annoys me and how she seems to play herself most of the time, lol.

@treestar86 ,

Kristen Stewart was the best part of the movie! I loved her in it! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I watched the show Defending Jacob during my week trial of Apple TV plus. I really enjoyed it, especially because I love Chris Evans. The great thing is that it made me read the book which I think was even better than the show. I recommend both!

@ParrotTulips 

I watched this also! I hated the ending. 

@GG84 @RebeccaBT I was a little disappointed With that part too, but I think the possibility is open for more seasons so maybe that’s why they made certain plot choices. I think the book did a better job on the ending and background in general. But the show definitely has my interest at all times. Great actors!

@ParrotTulips I will have to check this out! 

Best,

Rebecca

@ParrotTulips 

I watched Defending Jacob also. I did the opposite, I had read the book years ago and kind of forgot the plot and then watched the show. It was really good casting imo ! 

I binge watched season 9 of Married at First Sight and I couldn't stop watching. Idk if I will ever be brave enough to marry someone at first sight. 

lol @ZakiyaBT you cracked me up 🥰

testing