Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

lol @ZakiyaBT you cracked me up ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hi @ZakiyaBT,

I love that show! I have watched all of the seasons.

Best,

Rebecca

I started watching supernatural this year. I'm hooked. I've already made it to season eight, aaaand at this rate I may just finish all fourteen this year. Sam & Dean Winchester Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole T-Shirt _ Official Supernatural Tee (1).jpg

Hi @WhereYouStand ,

My sister keeps pressuring me to watch it but I know there are like 50 million seasons and I just can't do it lol! I will re watch the Vampire Diaries.

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT  VPD is a good show too! I finally finished watching that this year. Damon is my favorite Bonnie comes in as a close second favorite. It took me a few years to finish the show because I tend to juggle a few shows at a time. but I was happy with how it turned out. as for supernatural I can understand not wanting to commit to a show with 15 seasons  it can be daunting to think about how many hours and episodes that would be.  I'm hoping by the time I finish supernatural it will be at least somewhat as strong as when it started. 

Bonnie and Damon are my faves and I wish they had more of a friendship/relationship earlier in the show. I also love Enzo and Caroline. 

Supernatural must be good if it kept getting renewed. 

Have you checked out the new Charmed on the CW? It is very different from the original but I am glad it is. The sisters are different but still fun with their own quirks and powers. 

I have not seen either of the charmed shows I can't say I know anything about either of them. but I'm always looking to add another show to the "to be watched" stack. I'll have to check both of those shows out is there an order to the shows is the new version a prequel ? or do I start with the older one first? 

Iโ€™m such a sucker for British series. Iโ€™m watching Midsomer Murders. Such a good series. ๐Ÿ˜

@blackkitty2014, I just looked this up; it sounds good. I've added it to my list. 

@blackkitty2014 @itsfi That's one of the shows my mom & I watch together ๐Ÿ™‚ We've seen every episode, definitely recommend it!

@ohheyitscindyk @blackkitty2014 I just saw that there are 21 seasons. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I have a lot of catching up to do. ๐Ÿฟ 

@itsfi It's definitely daunting when each episode is basically movie-length ahhh! But at least there aren't too many episodes per season ๐Ÿ˜„ What's funny is after all these episodes, my mom still gets creeped out by the theme song & always makes me fast forward through it lol.

@ohheyitscindyk, Iโ€™m now prepared to fast forward through the theme song. ๐Ÿ˜† I can see myself getting scared. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿ˜‚ If Iโ€™m not too tired and can stay up tomorrow night, Iโ€™ll watch the first episode. ๐ŸŽฅ ๐Ÿฟ 

@itsfi HAHAHA it's so eerie-sounding! If you had to describe a ghost with a song, that would be it ๐Ÿ˜„

I also happened to be watching a Ricky Gervais interview a while back & they used the song while he & the interviewer were walking through a cemetery lol.

@ohheyitscindyk, thatโ€™s a good description. I understand where your mom is coming from with fast forwarding through the theme song; itโ€™s got that subtle โ€œmaybe I should check to make sure the doors and windows are shutโ€ quality fo it. ๐Ÿ˜† The episodes are good; a little on long side, so Iโ€™ll probably watch in multiple sittings during the week. Thank you to you and @blackkitty2014 for the rec!

@itsfi I'm glad you like it! Hahahaha yes, it definitely makes you want to check to make sure the house is secure ๐Ÿ˜„

@itsfi Iโ€™m glad you enjoy the show. I hope the newer episodes come out soon

If you love โ€œto all the boysโ€ you have to watch Wong Fuโ€™s โ€œsingle by 30โ€ streaming for free on YouTube.  Iโ€™m rewatching it now. So sad they couldnโ€™t make a follow up. 

Has anyone downloaded Quibi? 
The shows are all like 6 mins long but easy watching. Nicole Ritchie has a hilarious show on there called โ€œNikki Freshโ€. I really donโ€™t know how to describe it ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I just binge watched season one of Locke and Key.  Itโ€™s a good easy watch but they could have made it slightly more horror and less family friendly.  

I embarrassed to admit I watched Love is Blind the other day. It was like watching a train wreck (more like multiple train wrecks) and I couldn't look away. I'm not usually one for trash TV but that one sucked me in. I also made the mistake of watching A Star is Born (the remake) while PMSing, which resulted in massive crying, which led to more crying about unrelated topics to the movie. Now her final song is stuck in my head- it gives me Whitney Houston in The Bodyguard vibes.

testing