Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

This is Us has been one of my favourite shows the past couple of years 😍 I seriously just can’t get enough of it. It’ll make you cry, laugh, and just feel all the feels of life. If you haven’t watched it, I SERIOUSLY recommend it .... 

plus Milo Ventimiglia is the definition of the drool emoji 

Hi @maddylwhite,

I am behind this season, however, I love this show too! 

Best,

Rebecca

Hi @maddylwhite ,

I love This is Us! I am super behind but I really love a show and resonate with Randall's story a lot as I am adopted too! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Is anyone watching Next in Fashion on Netflix? I'm not really a clothing fashion person but I really enjoyed it. I have always lived Tan on Queer Eye and didn't know all the details of his qualifications. He is a really fun judge and I went through this series quickly. Some of the clothing is totally ridiculous stuff no one would wear except on the runway, but there's other cool stuff. I highly recommend!

Hi @sprocketta,

That sounds amazing! I need to check it out!

Best,

Rebecca

Hi @sprocketta ,

I watched it one sitting! I loved the contestant that won! It was a fun watch! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

It's amazing how perfect Tan's hair is  right? I was actually rooting for the runner up. Big fan of them through the whole show. Both are very talented. @JaneanBT 

I have been lapping in Reality tv these days but Walking Dead starts Sunday 🤓

RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I just watched The Report last night. I love Adam Driver and he was so good in this movie. There were some scenes I had to turn away from but overall it was a great movie, so interesting and based on true events

Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@KehDee I heard that was a great movie! 

Best,
Rebecca

Finished watching To All the Boys:  PS I Still Love You

Hi @SportyGirly125 ,

I liked it but haven't finished reading the second book yet. I have a feeling the movie was very simplified but I still find it very cute! Gonna try and see if I can read the third book before the third movie comes out. 

I do love how they style Laura Jean. She always looks so cute! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@SportyGirly125 How did you like it?

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT I also read the books so I’m comparing the two and wished there were more explaining on certain things that were important in the book that wasn’t shown in the movie. I liked it overall. 

@SportyGirly125 I see, I just started it! I will let you know what I think 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

I just finished watching a documentary on Netflix called Miss Americana which is a behind the scenes look at the life of Taylor Swift. It's a really interesting look at her career and time in the spotlight. She opens a lot about the pressures of being a pop star and it's nice to know she has fears/problems just like the rest of us!

I scrolled past that, I wasn't sure if it was a concert or a doc. I will have to check it out. 

@PenelopeBT I have been meaning to watch this! I hear it is so good! 

Best,
Rebecca

I watched the first two episodes of McMillions on HBO, this is a great docu-series about how the McDonald's Monopoly games were rigged. I had never heard of this story before but its very interesting. Check it out! 

@ZakiyaBT  Oh I haven't see McMillions yet but I did read that article in Daily Beast a few years ago, I didn't realize they made it into a movie/documentary! 

Yes! @MissPuff It's really good. 

1 Reply
testing