Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@ZakiyaBT 

Do you mean Don’t F$@& with Cats? 

Yes! Did you watch it? @GG84 

@ZakiyaBT 

It happened way too close to home. 😳 

I just got into watching Downton Abbey and to say that I am upset is an understatement lol. I mean I really do love this show but OMG! Be prepared to get your heart broken! Maggie Smith is an actual GEM on this show and has some of the best one liners I have ever heard. I really wish I had watched this while it was still on the air! I definitely get the hype now. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi @JaneanBT,

I watched the movie on a plane ride home and LOVED it! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT ,

I am on the last episode of the show and I have been putting it off because I don't want it to end! But I still have the movie to watch! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT She is hilarious 🙂  I havent seen the movie yet.  I need to find it 😉

@blackkitty2014 ,

I am on season 5! Excited and sad to think I am almost all done with this show! 

-Janean

@JaneanBT It's been on my to-watch list forever. I need to get on it.

You totally should! Regret not watching it when it was on the air. Would have been fun to watch with all of the fans. 

Is anyone watching The Morning Show on Apple TV? 

1D629FB0-E011-4D10-A269-079F1F4E2A29.jpeg

Stars Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Steve Carell and Billy Crudup? It is so good! 

Hi @GG84 ,

I have been meaning to watch it! I heard it is a little slow in parts but I am curious to see it. I heard Jennifer Aniston is amazing in it. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT 

Oh I think Reese gives an outstanding performance! I didn’t find it slow at all, I watched all the episodes twice it was THAT good lol

I hope you get a chance to watch it! 

Has anyone watched The Witcher on Netflix? Let's just say my love for Henry Cavil has been reignited LOL But if you liked Game of Thrones, you will probably be able to get into this show. 

Also, did anyone watch Season 3 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel? I love this show so much! The costumes are amazing! And the main character Midge is so like-able and fun to watch. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT I love the marvelous Mrs. Maisel!!  It is so witty, the character development is great, the storyline keeps me coming back for more, and the sets/costumes fantastic.  

@JaneanBT I looooved the Witcher. I didn't really like Henry Cavill before (don't ask me why, probably because I think Superman is lame) but I really enjoyed the show, it's right up my alley. I'll probably read the books now.

RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

A couple of my favourites from the year are Brooklyn Nine Nine and Merlin. Lately I’ve been watching a lot of Star Wars (to prepare for the new movie) and I plan on starting the Mandalorian tonight as my New Years Eve plans

Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I love Brooklyn Nine Nine @KehDee ! I'm glad it got picked up for a new season. It's back soon I think!

RE: Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I’m excited for that too! Such a funny show! @makeitup305

Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Hi @KehDee ,

I love love love Merlin! I really miss that show! And I love Brooklyn Nine Nine! NOICE! So many Jake isms! My favorite character is Captain Holt.

I am curious to hear your thoughts about The Last Jedi. @StephanieBT and I had a full discussion about it in the office as we are pretty much the only 2 on our team that loves Star Wars lol! Also The Mandalorian is AMAZING! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

The Last Jedi or Rise of Skywalker? I loved both. I’ve seen the new one 3 times and plan to go once more. I don’t want to give any spoilers but while it was easy to predict the ending I still loved it. The one part that everyone hated, I actually liked. They are a dyad in the force! Also, Jon Favreau is doing amazing work with the Mandalorian. I couldn’t even pick a favourite episode. I think people have become obsessed with the whole baby yoda thing so I’m Over that, there are so many other amazing things about the show. @JaneanBT
2 Replies
testing