Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I started watching The Masked Singer too. I think the flower is Patti LaBelle. What do you guys think?

I think so too @ZakiyaBT . 😉

@treestar86 Nice! My mom watched it last year and I watched the finale and was like hey this is pretty cool. I'm not much of a tv person but I really like this show.

@Samtian  I didn't watch last year (I thought, "that sounds stupid" lol), and only started watching this year by accident - I was about to switch over to dr. oz, lol.  good thing it was the first episode, and I got hooked.  it's fun to guess who they are (and I've been right a couple times!), and look online to see what other people think.

@treestar86 Haha that's great. I don't look online. My work schedule sucks so I miss episodes often.

ahh, darn. @Samtian  it's nice to be able to see the performances again if you want to (the flamingo's "footloose" really stuck in my head lol) or see the clues again so you can try to guess haha.

Disney+ was released today and there are so many throwback shows and movies!

I personally will be watching Sister Act and I haven't seen the new Dumbo movie yet. I will also be watching That's So Raven! I loved that show!

I already watched the new Star Wars show The Mandalorian. So good! I love Star Wars! 

What are you all watching? 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I'm excited about Disney+. I am looking forward to watching all of the old Disney cartoon movies that I have never seen like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Bambi and Sleeping Beauty. I have also been watching my favorite Disney movies, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland, 101 Dalmatians. The Jungle Book etc. I really hope that they add The Proud Family to the tv show lineup as well. I remember back in the day when you had to pay for the Disney Channel and I would watch it all day during holiday preview, I feel the same excitement about Disney+! 

@ZakiyaBT I was disappointed when I didn't see The Proud Family in the line up, but did you see that they're doing a third season, to be released on Disney+!?

@ohheyitscindyk I heard that they were bringing it back but I wasn't sure if that was true. That's exciting, I loooved that show!

I really liked Dumbo and the trailer didn't entice me to go see it when it was out. Im so glad hubby got Disney +. It is a very heartwarming and touching ending no one was really conscious of at the time the original Dumbo came out. . I definitely recommend it 🙂 @JaneanBT 

So what was the FIRST thing everyone watched? I watched Frozen and wanted to sing along so bad but my voice was raspy from all the coughing., lol.. On a nostalgia note, I wanted to see Anne of Green Gables TV series but it's not on there 😞 So, not all Disney channel programs are on there....

@Buootiful ,

I LOVE Anne of Green Gables. Are you referring to the older movies from the 90's with Megan Follows or the new series that was released on Netflix: Anne with an E. Both are amazing! I doubt that it would end up on Disney+ though 😞

Best Wishes,

Janean

The OG Anne of Green Gables. It aired in the 90's on the Disney Channel. That Anne was endearing and had spirit 🙂 Don't remember the actors name but had a huge crush on Gilbert Blythe back then. @JaneanBT 

me too @JaneanBT !  there was a newer one on pbs, w/martin sheen...was that the one?

@treestar86 ,

The newer one I am talking about is on Netflix called Anne with an E. I don't think I have seen the one on PBS. But I will definitely check it out. Anne with an E is on it's third season and is airing in Canada right now! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT I am so excited about Disney+! I have been trying to talk myself out of signing up but one day in and I am already caving! 

Best,
Rebecca

@JaneanBT I'm so excited to relive my childhood! I'm glad you liked The Mandalorian, that is at the top of my list. I haven't seen the new Dumbo, either, & I definitely will be rewatching That's So Raven & Lizzie McGuire 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk  have you checked out the Mandalorian yet? My brother had it on while I was visiting and I'm totally hooked. @JaneanBT  I decided to just binge rewatch ALL the Star Wars movies now.

@snoflakefaerie ,

I was thinking about doing that. I really want to re watch Rouge One. I have a confession: I have never seen the Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. I think at the time I was a freshman in high school and the thought of sitting in a theater and watching a beloved Anakin turn into Darth Vader...I just couldn't do it. I mean, at this point, I know what happens in the film but yea, I have never actually watched that movie! 

I am loving the Mandalorian so far! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Rogue One is my favorite in the franchise you should re watch that one for sure! 🙂 

@snoflakefaerie I've only watched the first episode, but I've heard the second is even better? I need to catch up!

testing