Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

It was a nice light show @JaneanBT. I love This Is Us but Dollface was a welcome break from crying. 😂

@ShortErica  I watched it all on one particularly lazy Saturday. I loved it!  It's something that I think a lot of women go through (both sides!) but no one was demonized.  I enjoyed all of it!

@michelleshops I just didn't get the whole cat bus driver thing. Maybe cause I'm not a cat person. Like I understand the cat lady reference but it just seemed a bit over the top for my taste. But in general I enjoyed it too!

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I just caught up on the fall finales of Chicago Med/Fire/PD, 9-1-1 AND THE Rookie.... I honestly love these, and I'm well into the final season of Arrow.... anyone else into these? 😅

Hi @KelsAl ,

I used to love Arrow and stopped like 5 seasons ago. I love the Legends of Tomorrow and need to catch up on that show as well.  I do love the crossovers that they do every year. I am so sad this will be the last one with Oliver Queen, but do you think I will understand what is going on with not watching any of the shows anymore? 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hmm. I haven't been really into the last four seasons of...

Hmm. I haven't been really into the last four seasons of Arrow besides this one.... so you might be fine

I’m looking a good show to watch so I’m starting Downton Abbey. The first episode is so slow. I hope it really is a good show

Thx @quspork , @Sunnysmom , @greeneyedgirl107  I'm at episode 4 or 5 season 1 and it's getting pretty interesting now 🙂

@blackkitty2014 I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED Downton! It does take a couple episodes to get into IMO, but once you do, you're hooked. I got my husband hooked as well and last month, we made a trip to the Downton exhibit at the Biltmore Estate  to see the costumes, etc from the show. That was a lot of fun!

It’s yummy @blackkitty2014 ! I loved it and hated it to be over! 😫😢

@blackkitty2014 I really enjoyed it.  I was addicted when I first started watching it.  I haven't finished up the last season, though - I want to b/c I want to see the movie!

RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Which season of Below Deck or Below Deck Mediterranean is your favorite? Why? I don’t know why but I find this show so relaxing (except when Ashton had a near fatal accident though). Did anyone watch Bravocon? What did you think?

I’m awful at sticking to just one or two shows. Usually I flip flop between 4-6 shows at a time. Right now I’m watching Grey’s Anatomy (can’t wait for season 16 final episode tomorrow), Death Note, Game of Thrones (I’m only on season 1 🤭), the original Charmed, and RuPaul’s Drag Race UK. I always seem to start shows once they’ve already ended or they already have a bunch of seasons 🤔.

that's me when I started House MD a while back.... it had...

that's me when I started House MD a while back.... it had ended and I had 8 seasons to go through

@XxAudreyxX Games of Throne is a really good show but it is slow at the beginning. It will pick up at the end of season 1 though. Enjoy!

Hi @XxAudreyxX ,

Love Grey;s Anatomy! I am behind a couple seasons but love me some Meredith Grey! I love the original Charmed and started watching the new Charmed on the CW and I actually really like it because it is so different but still has the original Charmed "feel" to it. The new sisters are really fun and likeable. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I started watching the Netflix series, Atypical, about a few days ago and I'm already on season 2! I love it! Is anyone else watching it/has already watched it? 

atypical.PNG

I've been wondering about this show - it keeps popping up on my Netflix - I'll have to check it out!

@DaneeBT ,

My roomie just told me about this show. I am gonna check it out this weekend.

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT it's so good! 🙂 I'm surprised I didn't hear about this show sooner!

@DaneeBT I love this show! I binged watched it. Can't wait for next season 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

testing