Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@snoflakefaerie I've only watched the first episode, but I've heard the second is even better? I need to catch up!

Omg @ohheyitscindyk  yes it is. The Child is just soooo freaking cute.

@snoflakefaerie Sooo cute!! I squealed so loud at the end of the first ep 😄

Is anyone checking out Amazon Jack Ryan?  First season is kinda meh but i really really like season 2 (which came out about a week or 2).  I recommend season 2. 😉

@blackkitty2014  I tried watching season one and got halfway through it. This post gives me hope though! Maybe I’ll just skip and go to season 2! 

@blackkitty2014 I loved it! I really like that show. I've been trying to convince my boyfriend to watch it but he's a diehard Office fan and says he can't see Jim as a spy.

@blackkitty2014  the hubby watched it and really liked it so I’m thinking of watching it soon since I’m currently in a show hole 😭

The Masked Singer. 😛

@treestar86 I love that show!

@Samtian  me too! kinda the highlight of my life. Smiley Wink

Did anyone catch the live stage play of The Little Mermaid? The stage production was absolutely beautiful and all of the actors did a wonderful job. The Little Mermaid was my favorite movie as a little girl. 

Hi @ZakiyaBT,

I missed it but I am dying to see it! I heard a lot of reviews like yours and that it was all around amazing! 

Best,

Rebecca

The Great British Baking Show released the new season of the holiday challenge. One of the challenges is a New Year's resolution cake. One of them hates making new year's resolutions because she always breaks them, so she picked something fun. Her wear more lipstick cake. I will post a picture of the finished cake later. I'll be leaving shortly for st least the night and won't catch the end of the episode before then. But...OMG, this is my dream cake.20191108_191218.jpg

I’ve heard this is the best show @sprocketta and I need to start it! Looks so fun! 
Did anybody watch Fleabag and Catastrophe?! Omg. So sad to be done with them I could watch over. Hot priest! 😳🤣

I think you'll really enjoy it @Sunnysmom

@sprocketta I love the GBBS! it's my “I want to relax and be happy” show.

Hi @sprocketta,

This looks so fun! I will have to check it out 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@sprocketta ,

I am obsessed with The Great British Bake Off. I am holding off from watching the Holiday special until December so I have something to watch when all of the shows go on break. I can't wait to watch it though. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

OMG I need a lipstick cake in my life. <333

I have gone down a very dark, depressing, deep dive into all things Chernobyl because I watched the HBO show "Chernobyl". Thanks a lot @ZakiyaBT! It was so sad and knowing that it essentially could have been prevented if there was proper management and staffing and knowledge about the reactors and radiation. *SIGH* 

But the acting was amazing and so intense! I love how the show highlights the unsung hero's that are rarely talked about, like the firefighters and miners. 

I highly recommend watching. This type of show typically is not my cup of tea, but I learned so much about this tragic event. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Vice has a good documentary segment on Chernobyl. I think the documentary is 2007 or 2008.
testing