Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I was thinking about the show for like days on end! Was really well done! 

@JaneanBT @ZakiyaBT @RebeccaBT  it is a really good show.  I'm impressed.  HBO recently comes out with mini series Kathrine the Great (staring Helen Mirren).  I watched the first 3 episodes.  Not sure what i think about it yet 🙂

I’m watching Catherine also @blackkitty2014 ! Feel same! I love these type of shows tho. Spanish Queen, White Queen or Princess whatever ( it’s been awhile!) , Elizabeth, of course The Crown! 

@blackkitty2014 ,

I have been meaning to watch Katherine the Great! I love historical dramas and Helen Mirren!  

Best Wishes,

Janean

I'm so glad that you watched it and that we are able to discuss it in the office @JaneanBT ! 🙂

You always give great recommendations @ZakiyaBT ! I still think about it! Such a crazy thing to happen! 

-Janean

@JaneanBT I have to add that to my list! Sounds so interesting 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Just came home from watching the El Camino movie. As a huge Breaking Bad fan, I feel this movie wasn’t entirely necessary but it did bring closure in a sense. Did anyone else catch this in theaters this weekend? If so, how did you feel about it? 
7411D782-A625-48BD-9287-460137D79788.jpeg

@gonerogue I must really not be paying attention haha I had no idea they were doing a movie!

@gonerogue I totally didn't know it was being shown in theaters as well! I'm glad we'll get some closure, I always wondered what happened afterwards.

@ohheyitscindyk  Yes, it was released in select theaters for those who wanted to watch it on the big screen. I’m fortunate I live close by to one of the places that was showing it. Did you get a chance to see it yet?

@gonerogue No, not yet, unfortunately haha. My boyfriend & I agreed to wait to watch it together, so it'll be a while 😞 In the meantime, I'll have to try to avoid spoilers lol.

Hi @gonerogue,

I am really excited to see this movie. I was also a huge Breaking Bad fan!

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  Yay! So great to see another BB fan! Let me know your thoughts on El Camino after you’ve watched it 😊

@gonerogue I definitely will 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Hi Everyone,

I just started The Politician on Netflix. It was created by Ryan Murphy who created American Horror Story, Glee and has worked on Pose. 

It's about a teenager who deep down inside, wants to be a President of the United States and goes to great lengths to put himself on that path...which is by winning the high school student body elections.

It is definitely a dark comedy but it has Ben Platt, Gwyneth Paltrow and Jessica Lange. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT ...you had me at "Ryan Murphy" Smiley LOL ...will definitely have to check this out now that Pose is on hiatus. Thanks for the tip!

The Politician sounds like a really interesting show. I'm going to add it to my to-watch list! <333

That sounds interesting @JaneanBT Ryan Murphy has great shows. I will have to check this one out. Have you seen The Family on Netflix?

@ZakiyaBT ,

I haven't! It looks very interesting though! I will have to check it out! 

-Janean

Hi @etscore1 ,

I just finished watching Unbelievable on Netflix. So good and powerful! 

On the flip side, I love the show called Single Parents. It is so funny and each parent and child has a cute, quirky personality. It's an easy watch and I think you can watch it on Hulu. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

4 Replies
testing