Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Has anyone watched Season 3 of 13 Reasons Why on Netflix? There's so much suspense and drama this season. My favorite character is Jessica Davis, she has such a bold personality.

Does anyone else watch Below Deck? My friend insisted i watch it and I've become rapidly obsessed haha I love the drama 

Image result for below deck

RE: Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I like both Below Deck and Below Deck Mediterranean. I think Kate is entertaining but I dislike her. Notice how miserable a person she is compared to Hannah? Kate is a bully and how she treated Caroline said a lot about her. I think Sandy is a better captain than Lee (although Lee is hilarious) because Captain Lee lets Kate get away with this mean girls style of management season after season.

Re: RE: Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@Rachel22456 I think at this point they are probably linked together in some kind of contract - I doubt Captain Lee would put up with that regularly or has any say in her being there. I feel like Captain Sandy is very hot and cold. I like she takes the time to teach the crew but there's a lot of "I'm not your friend" moments that seem to come about without anything serious happening and it seems to leave the crew questioning where the line is - Captain Lee is just consistently like we're not friends.

YEESSSSS, @Kim888! I've even managed to get my husband hooked on this one. He loves Capt. Lee's no nonsense approach. Have you also watched the Mediterranean version?

@quspork yes! I kind of miss Kate when I watch Med though! 

Yes- Kate is so good at keeping it real, @Kim888. But I adore Jack and Colin from this season of Med. 

@quspork Agreed! Plus I was really excited to see Ben back!

@Kim888 Yes, I love Kate!

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I do not like Kate. She’s a good example of how a bully behaves.

Does anybody watch Power? 

Hi @ZakiyaBT ,

Isn't it this the last season? Every preview see for it seems so intense! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT Yes, this is the last season. It can be intense but its a good show.

I know I am so behind on this but I have started watching Harry Potter three days ago! I am on the third movie and love them so far! Anyone else love Harry Potter? 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT ,

I love Harry Potter.  I hope that you have read or will read the books!

@RebeccaBT Yay!!! I love Harry Potter! I'm a Ravenclaw. 

Love Harry Potter @RebeccaBT. Team Slytherin!!!

YAY @RebeccaBT ! Finally catching up! LOL

-Janean

via GIPHY

@RebeccaBT Love harry potter! It always makes me super nostalgic haha

Yes @RebeccaBT I love Harry Potter! I am glad that you are catching up...finally! lol 🙂

I have been watching so much lately! 

Has anyone been watching Four Friends and a Funeral? It is so good and fun! It is produced by Mindy Kaling. The show is full of fashion, diversity, culture, and awesome stories. There really isn't a character that you do not like. 

I also finished Carnival Row on Amazon. It was weird, but I liked it. I mean Orlando Bloom is in it so how could I resist? 

I just started The Sinner in Netflix and this show is really intense! Jessica Biel is such an underrated actress! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

7 Replies
testing