Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@JaneanBT I'm about halfway through. I've been enjoying it. One of the main boys, Hughey is also from Hunger Games.

I don't remember him being in The Hunger Games! I love Karl Urban in this though! Let me know what you think of the ending! 

@JaneanBT I called the ending and my husband didn't believe me. I said you had to watch their choice of words. I'm excited for season 2!

@JaneanBT My friend told me about this show this weekend. It sounds so interesting! I just finished the second season of the Punisher this weekend on Netflix and really loved it! Now that I am done with that I will start The boys 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

It's on my list! I just finished Stranger Things 3 (I know, I'm so behind!) and this is next on my list! I love superhero shows so I'll have to report back @JaneanBT 

Please do @michelleshops ! it is so different than what we typically see in Marvel and DC movies and shows. 

Did anyone watch the reboot season of Veronica Mars? I used to love it when I was in high school/college and was so happy that they brought it back but that season finale killed me.

I’ve been watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine after hearing a lot of really good things about it and my only question is when did Andy Samberg get hot?? I loved him on SNL and am a big fan of The Lonely Island, but never considered him attractive but like now he is???? Maybe I’m just getting older and my tastes are changing 😅

@alexasteph Nine Nine! I love that show. I binge watched it and then found out it was cancelled and was so disappointed! I was so glad they brought it back. I love all the characters and Andy Samberg I never really liked before and now I love him. Terry Crews is probably my favorite. Can't wait for it to come back.

OMG! @alexasteph!

I LOVE BROOKLYN 99! Captain Holt is probably my fave but Andy Sandberg is so good! To me, he is too much of a big dork but he has his cute moments lol

Best Wishes,

Janean 

@alexasteph  I love that show too! I’m so glad they weren’t cancelled. Adam Samberg definitely glowed up! 

Does anyone here watch Dark on Netflix? I’m obsessed with that show! I love everything about it and can proudly say that I find it more interesting than stranger things! I finished season 2 and can’t wait for season 3, the final season to come out even though it’ll be at least a year from now. I have so many questions! 

@CakesCakes - I loved Dark! I just started season two, but I didn't even know it came out until I saw someone on IG talking about it lol. It took me a second to remember who all the characters were and what happened back in season one. 

@CakesCakes I haven't but it is on my list!

Best,

Rebecca

We went to see Spiderman: Far From Home this weekend and it was really cool! The love story is very cute and the effects are amazing. I'm such a sucker for superhero movies!

I love me some Marvel @makeitup305 ! This Spider-man was...not my favorite. I love Peter Parker and Tom Holland but this story line was just lack luster as a follow up to Endgame in my personal opinion. I wish they would give Zendaya a tiny bit more. She is so funny! 

I am so exited for the Disney + Marvel shows! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT I do think they could have fleshed out their romance a bit more. I love how dorky and awkward they both are. He's the only Spiderman I've really liked.

I love Tom Holland and Andrew Garfield as Spider-man! But I agree! I wish the romance was flushed just a tad bit more but I guess that is also very high school. Liking someone and then you are dating! Lol

@makeitup305 ,

I will see this next!  I have been waiting for this!  I'm glad that you liked it.

Watching the only show that matters:

This show is the best! What episode are you on?

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT  Just finished watching the third season and I am shook. What about you?

2 Replies
testing