Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I love Tom Holland and Andrew Garfield as Spider-man! But I agree! I wish the romance was flushed just a tad bit more but I guess that is also very high school. Liking someone and then you are dating! Lol

@makeitup305 ,

I will see this next!  I have been waiting for this!  I'm glad that you liked it.

Watching the only show that matters:

This show is the best! What episode are you on?

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT  Just finished watching the third season and I am shook. What about you?

I loved it! The ending! So good @Anastasiya13 ! 

I don't even want to know how long I have to wait for season 4! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT  Oooo there is going to be a season 4? I hope they put this one out fast, super curious how it will be.

@JaneanBT  Omg this season is sooooo good!!! My favourite so far. Enjoying every episode 😃

@JaneanBT  Ooo i am watching it too, such a good show. I am on episode 3 of season 3. Cant wait to finish it all up.

I can't wait to hear what you think about it @Anastasiya13 ,

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT  Its getting so interesting, I just finished with the 4th episode, now I got to wait for the bf to come back since we been watching this together, but omg so good. What episode are you on?

@JaneanBT Starting the third season tonight! So excited!!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT ,

You are FLYING through the episodes! We will have to chat when you have caught up, next week! 

-Janean

@JaneanBT I know, I may be slightly addicted! I will definitely be done by next week 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@JaneanBT , @makeitup305 , @CakesCakes , @LaurieBT ,  @sprocketta ,

@RebeccaBT ,

I love "Stranger Things," and I love these kids!    I have been putting off watching the beginning of Season 3 for days, because, I know how this goes:  I start watching it and then it's all over too fast!  I don't want it to be over.

Tonight I watched episode 1 of Season 3.  I had to stop there!  So scary, even in the first episode!  (I'm watching it alone with no moral support.)  I'm glad that you all are watching the series, too!

I hope this isn't the Final Season.  There has been some talk.

In other news, Finn Wolfhard will be in the New "Ghostbusters" in 2020.

@tsavorite yes, I hope there is a season 4 and I also hope it comes out within a year of season 3. I just finished season 3 last night and I want more! There were definitely a lot of scary moments in this season. 

@tsavorite ,

I know what you mean! I'm really trying to pace myself this season because I don't want it to end. It's so much fun (and frightening) to watch all of the different clues come together more and more in each episode.

Best,

Laurie 🙂

@tsavorite  I binged the whole season on Saturday, and there is no way this is the last season. There's a cliff hanger at the very end....

@suzyo , @JaneanBT ,

Thanks for the reassurance!  I'm glad there will be another Season!

Hi @tsavorite ,

I think they are going to end it on season 4. I just want one more season! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT My bf and I just binge-watched it! We went to bed at 4 am lol it was really good!

It was so good! I loved it! The kids really are the best and they have grown so much! 

testing