Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I watched Good Sam and loved it! It was like Netflix's answer to Hallmark movies.  

I watched Wine Country on Netflix and it is HILARIOUS! Dead to Me is really good  and the Ted Bundy movie with Zac Efron is great too. I highly recommend all three. 🙂

I watched Wine Country, too! I thought it was great for Netflix but could see it not being big enough for the big screen. I wish the getting older message was a little more positive. People at 50 are living their best lives these days. 

RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I just started re-watching Brooklyn Nine Nine. Such a funny show.

Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@KehDee Such a good show!

Best,
Rebecca 

RE: Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Right?? So good

I love that show too, @KehDee ! I still need to binge the last season though 🙈

RE: Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Same here! Just waiting for it to drop in Canada @SpaceLlama

@KehDee ,

I just watched the latest episode! I love the heist episodes so much. Mainly because you get to see Cheddar! That doggo is so cute 😉

Best Wishes,

Janean

I haven’t seen the latest season yet because they haven’t released it to Canadian Netflix 😞 hopefully soon!

Who has seen Beyonce's Homecoming and felt like it was a vitamin for their life? And was like #beyonce4president? 

I decided to stop being lazy and finish watching Riverdale season 2, but than got my mom interested so we started the whole series over for her. We also found this show on Netflix called Flinch, oh my gosh its the funniest thing ever. It's this Irish game show where if you flinch you get punished lol it's great. But if you find people getting hurt and what not not funny, don't watch.

I am rewatching Unbreakable kimmy Schmidt and New Girl. Both are hilarious, and i love the friendships. 

Hi @loveyall ,

I love both of these shows so much! Those types of shows with that type of humor makes me so happy! I also love The Mindy Project and re watched that as well. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I love The Mindy Project! @JaneanBT 

I love Mindy!

@JaneanBT yes! It makes me feel like I'm not so far off on what's important in life--often the literal everyday stuff. Making comedy out of ordinary things that can otherwise go unnoticed brings me so much joy. I appreciate that these shows focus on friendships and the people are diverse. 

RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I only have Netflix so I watch what’s available there, and in Canada, that’s not much lol I just finished watching Merlin. If you like magic and wizards and dragons I definitely recommend it. I really enjoyed it. I’ve been trying to get through Star Trek the next generation as well but I want to pay attention when I watch it so I can’t have it on as background noise. I’m a nerd if you couldn’t tell 😂

Hi @KehDee ,

Have you watched Star Trek Discovery? It is so good! I didn't think I could get into it but I am loving it so far! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

No I haven’t! The next generation is my first foray into Star Trek. But I’m really liking it so far!

Re: RE: Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Next Generation is the best because the cast is pretty hot. Also, the acting is good lol.

1 Reply
testing