Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Sorry to get off topic but does anyone know how to use Bitmojis on here?

Anyone watch Supernatural? I loveee that show it’s one of my favorite shows.

I just finished all the Marvel movies in this order so i can watch Avengers Endgame!!!

Just finished Santa Clarita Diet season 2! It’s a good show. Anyone who hasn’t watched it should try it.

So good!

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I am currently alternating between different shows. Santa Clarita Diet season three was amazing and I'm still talking about the ending. Brooklyn 99 and Life in Pieces are always my go to shows because they are so good. I'M NOT TRYING TO START A CONTROVERSY but I don't like F.R.I.E.N.D.S that much. Untold Stories of the ER is also always a classic. 

RE: Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

*Gasp* How could someone not like Friends ?!?! It’s like the best show! The only thing i don’t like is the ending. I hate the ending!

I honestly don’t know lol😂 I have watched 5 episodes and couldn’t get into it.

(Not trying to start controversy either)

I really don't do TV. I record Grey's Anatomy then marathon watch on the weekends if I have time, which I did last weekend. I believe I'm caught up for the season. Anyone else watch Grey's? 

@GG84  I do! I am a little behind this season, but trying to catch up right now while getting some work done. I have always loved this show and have been watching it from the beginning. 

Hi @GG84 ,

Oh Grey's Anatomy! I tried to move on from it but I always get sucked in! This season is really good. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT Grey's Anatomy never gets old for me. I've been watching it since I was in high school and every season is so good!

@JaneanBT @faeriegirl This weeks episode was so powerful. It was hard to watch. 

@GG84 @faeriegirl ,

I haven't seen it yet but I heard it is really moving and emotional! Preparing myself for a night full of tears

-Janean

@GG84 It was! I had tears in my eyes almost the whole episode.

@GG84 Grey’s Anatomy is my favorite!❤️

@GG84 I have never watched Grey's Anatomy but it is on my list! My best friends LOVE it and always give me a hard time because I haven't seen it!

Best,
Rebecca

I am rewatching Gilmore girls! It’s a really good show. Who watched it? Do you think Rory should be with Jess, Logan or Dean? I think Rory should be with Dean.

Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@PeanutAnimals6 After watching the Netflix Gilmore Girls revival, I feel like Rory doesn't deserve Jess. I'm Team Logan for Rory, but only because I would want Jess for myself, ha.

Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@txcatx  I 100% agree - the revival was rough and tbh it kind of ruined the show for me. Jess clearly grew up and Rory didn't. I think her and Logan were more in love and prepared to deal with each other's nonsense.   

I loved the show as a teen and I still like throwing it on but I feel like now even in the original series some of Lorelei and Rory's behavior is pretty hard to justify and sit through. They both act very immature and selfish while pretending to be better than everyone else. 

testing