Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@Kim888 Yes! I couldn't stand that whole season when Rory drops out of Yale. And also, poor Max Medina. He deserved to be treated much better.

RE: Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Except i think Rory should be with Dean but same about Jess lol

RE: Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Same lol

@PeanutAnimals6 LOVE that show! I have re-watched it so many times! Ugh, it's such a toss-up, but I lean more toward Dean as well. 

Best,
Rebecca

RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Hemlock grove is the best show ever i mean the end i horrible but the rest of the show is AMAZING i love it soo much it’s a Netflix original (not being a spoiler about the ending because I didn’t say what happened exactly)

Hi @PeanutAnimals6 ,

I LOVED Hemlock Grove! It was such a creepy and fun show! Netflix does really well with their original shows! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Besides the same thing I am literally always watching, which is Community (great comedy on Hulu if you want to check it out- also where my name comes from) I recently started Letterkenny and I am in LOVE. I recommend either to anyone that will listen

Anyone watch Ugly Betty??? It’s a really good show and it’s on Hulu. I’m currently on season 4

I am re watching American horror story. Murder house is the BESTseason!!!

Evan peters is soo hot (Tate in Murder House )( hes one of the reasons murder house is my favorite season lol) i hated the ending of murder house because Violet and Tate didn’t get back together!!!

@PeanutAnimals6 I loved that season! I also LOVED Coven 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

Same it’s my second favorite season i also liked Asylum and Hotel

I agree! Murder House is my absolute favorite season.

Mine too, @ParrotTulips! Although I did really love Freakshow a lot. 

@quspork My next favorite was Asylum, then Coven.  🙂 Unfortunately I haven’t watched a season since Hotel.

Personally, I feel like the more recent seasons have been a bit more hit or miss for me, so you may not be missing too much, @ParrotTulipsSmiley LOL

I just started watching Schitt's Creek on Netflix, and it is hilarious! I was sad to see they they just announced that the 6th season will be the last season, but at least the show is ending on the creators' own terms. 

Hi @txcatx ,

I am obsessed with Schitt's Creek! I am so sad it is ending but all good things must come to an end! I have re watched this show so many times! I love literally every character- David and Alexis, Patrick and Stevie! UH! It is so good!  

Best Wishes,

Janean

I'm a HUGE Schitt's Creek fan and I'm absolutely heartbroken it's ending after next season but apparently 6 seasons was always the end goal they had in mind.  It's so funny and loving show @txcatx   Everyone should watch it!

@txcatx @michelleshops I've heard so many good things, I definitely need to watch it!

@michelleshops I want to be Moira Rose when I grow up!

1 Reply
testing