Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

In the past week Iโ€™ve seen a few movies and shows. I saw Captain Marvel at the drive-in, which is always fun. Then, Friday, I saw Us which I really enjoyed. I had been looking forward to seeing it since the trailer debuted. I also saw the first two episodes of the Hulu series The Act,which is based on the DeeDee and Gypsy Blanchard story. Itโ€™s a little disturbing but Iโ€™m hooked. Overall, 2019 has a ton of movies and Tv shows that I am eagerly anticipating. In the coming weeks, I am looking forward to Shazam, Pet Semetery, and the return of Game of Thrones. ๐ŸŽฅ ๐Ÿ“บ 

RE: Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@parrotulips I started watching Game of Thrones but couldnโ€™t really get into it because i have this thing where i watch 3 episodes of a show to see if i like it but didnโ€™t really like it

Re: RE: Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@PeanutAnimals6 I love Game of Thrones. I have to admit I fell asleep the first couple episodes thinking who could like it. But I got hook at the mid/end of season 1 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช

@ParrotTulips I really enjoyed Captain Marvel and loved that standing up montage in it!  So many emotions!  I'm glad to hear you liked Us. I'm looking forward to watching it within the next week or so.  I'm trying to stay away from its movie reviews and spoilers until then.  

@CakesCakes That was a great montage! I hope you enjoy Us as much as I did. I know itโ€™s categorized as horror but I would say it is also very suspenseful, with some pretty funny moments too. I guess a little humor is definitely expected with Jordan Peele though ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Brutalitops I agree. I donโ€™t want to say goodbye to the show ๐Ÿ™

@PeanutAnimals6  Yes! the drive in is about 20 minutes away from us and we always have fun going in warmer weather. Itโ€™s also super cheap compared to the typical movie theater.

@ParrotTulips I liked Captain marvel but I am also very much looking forward to Shazam, Pet Semetery, and Game of Thrones- so excited for the ending but I know it will be bittersweet since it was/is such a good show

They still have drive ins? I wanna go to one.

Hi everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚

I started watching The OA (season 2) on Netflix this weekend. I loved the first season, and I have been waiting for it to come back! I also think it's awesome that season 2 is based in San Francisco โค๏ธ 

Best,

Laurie

I know right it took soooo long to come back it took like a few years!

Same just finished season 2 seems like every season is a different dimension.

@LaurieBT I need to watch this!

Best,

Rebecca

@LaurieBT ,

I loved the first season of the OA! I can't wait to watch season 2! We will have to chat once I am caught up! 

-Janean

Yes definitely! It shows scenes in Oakland, SF, on Bart, and all of these different landmarks around the city. It makes it so much more fun to watch. ๐Ÿ™‚ @JaneanBT 

The Supernatural boys just announced next season (season 15!) will be their last and I needed to commiserate with you guys.  I know we have a few superfans on the boards, come be sad with me. 

Image result for supernatural crying gif

@michelleshops OMG! Iโ€™m currently deep into season 10. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Iโ€™m devastated that they didnโ€™t bring Crowley back he was likable โ€œbadโ€ guy

Same i loveeee supernatural but my Direct Tv wonโ€™t record it right ๐Ÿ˜ž

@michelleshops ,

My cousin and sister are DEVASTATED! They love that show and I think after a while everyone believed Supernatural would be THAT show that really did last forever! I feel for you guys as I hate when my shows get cancelled. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@michelleshops Wow, I didn't know they're still running. I guess I'll see them one last time at San Diego Comic-Con

RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I donโ€™t watch a whole lot of TV! The only shows I record and watch religiously are Vikings and Game of Thrones. Vikings has definitely been my favorite so far!
testing