Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Any Crown watchers? Matthew Goode is 😍👌 Loved the second season. Excited (and slightly bummed) that they will be completely recasting for season 3 rather than trying to further age the actors.

I’m obsessed with tv shows, and my two favorites right now are the walking dead and the unbreakable kimmy Schmidt. I’ve been a fan of the walking dead for a while but I just got into the unbreakable kimmy Schmidt and it is hilarious😂.

*it’s

Lee Daniel’s star. Ya amazing

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I'm watching Dark Shadows, season 1. not exactly bingeing because the streaming service lets me see only 6 episodes per month.

Tags:

None of my friends watch Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and I desperately want to talk about it! No spoilers, but the latest episode won't get out of my brain; I've rematched it twice trying to wrap my mind around what the main character, Rebecca, is going through because it so on point for those struggling with depression, anxiety, and other mental health concerns. 

@LCResz Ughh I need to catch up!!

What am I not watching!! I'm still talking about The Handmaid's Tale to anyone who will listen and currently my Sundays are all about Outlander and Curb Your Enthusiasm. Also a great little comedy that no one is talking about is I'm Sorry.

Oh yeah the Hand maids tale is good i am waiting for it to come back now

Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@bellinasf The Handmaids Tale is on my list!

Best,

Rebecca

Anonymous Insider

I was watching One tree hill after years of it being on Netflix and not getting into it, now they took it off while I was on season 4 & idk what to do with my life 😭😅 Any similar recommendations?

Chicago (1927). it was considered a long lost film, but was found in a vault!

Only 10 days until we get new Riverdale! Feels like forever since season 1 ended. Anyone else eagerly awaiting season 2?

riverdale-season-2

Bughead Forever! ❤️ 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Can't wait! I binged the whole season on Netflix in like a day and been waiting forever

I am finally watching This Is Us, and I'm kicking myself for not getting into it sooner! It's actually pretty good. I can't wait for season 2 to start next week!

@lmi82 This Is Us is one of my favorite shows! Every episode gets at least one tear from me 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Hi @lmi82,

This Is Us is my jam! Randall's story line always makes me cry even though the whole show is amazing! I am excited to see what happens next! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I'm absolutely obsessed with Crazy Ex Girlfriend. I love Wynonna Earp and How I Met Your Mother too. The Mick is coming back within the next two weeks and that was funny. I also have been watching The Sinner.

Re: RE: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Hi @chris277,

I love Wynonna Earp, Waverly and Doc! Can't wait for next season! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

The office 👌🏻💕
1 Reply
testing