Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Waiting impatiently for the new season of iZombie to start, but currently loving Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Elementary, and Top Chef (the only reality show I watch :))

@JenniferOhJennyI also cannot wait for the next season of iZombie - it is such a cute show!

Suits and Once Upon a Time

Eagerly awaiting a new season of Orange is the New Black

I just started watching Jane the Virgin (right in the middle of exam season, which probably wasn't the greatest choice lol) but I love it 🙂

I'm just waiting for the current season to hit Netflix. Such a fun show!

Jane the Virgin is such a cute show and Gina Rodriguez is adorable! 😊

I've been working my way though The Crown on Netflix. I like it so far, only because it's kind of fun to think about the real royal family going through everything, but if it were a pure work of fiction with original characters and plot lines I might find it a little boring. Who knows how accurate it is though, since the Queen is notoriously private with her personal life.

@alexasteph I watched the season 1 too, it was a good show now waiting for Season 2. If you google 'How accurate is the Crown' there are so many articles about its accuracy vs real life of the royal family. I did read those n only few changes on the show. Season 2 will be probably the 70's & 80's which might be even more interesting 😉

@dioradict I finished it up last night! It definitely got way better with each episode. John Lithgow killed it as Churchill! It felt more character driven than story driven. 

We're on a Crazy Ex-Girlfriend kick. Almost finished with the first season. Some of the songs are super funny! Like this one where she picks up a guy from the bar:

ETA: I hope this isn't too risque for BT! 😮

The sexy gettin ready song was the one that cracked me up. When she's waxing...I was like, "I can't believe they just did that." lol

Yeah me too! That was another great song/dance routine (and so true!).

Lucifer. And I think I`m in love!

Lucifer.jpg

Might start watching that show based on that gorgeous man alone....

Yeah, just turn off the sound and enjoy the picture 🙂

Anonymous Insider

My husband and I watch that too. It is one of our favorite shows to watch.

We're watching this too. It's turning out better than I originally thought. I read the comics and sometimes it's tough seeing how they adapt a story into a show. But they've been throwing out some one liners to to the comic fans, which I appreciate. 

Same! Such a great show. 🙂

My current show is Sons of Anarchy! 3 seasons so far

@mella900 How are you liking it so far? I just finished the whole series recently. I'm going through withdrawal now. I don't know what to do with myself now that it's over. 😛

@Asche I'm really enjoying it! It's definitely not a show that I would have picked out on my own. I like happy and funny shows/movies..generally non violent. So something about an outlaw biker gang isnt my norm lol. There's so much drama now!! I half wish it was back to them just owning all their enemies and nothing bad happened to them hahaha, but then that would be boring.

I saw an article they were going to do a spin off of SOA? about the mayans

1 Reply
testing