Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Today I started [binge] watching Aziz Ansari's new show on Netflix, Master of None.  I'm loving it so far - it's smart, interesting, and a different kind of comedy than I'm used to from him.  I loved him on Parks and Rec, but this show is totally different - feels like part TV show and part indie film.  Particularly loving the episodes featuring the older generations - Parents (both parents are played by Aziz's actual parents, and his dad in particular is fantastic) and Old People are standout episodes for me.

You've convinced me to give this a whirl! Netflix has so many original series now - it's kinda cool!

I loved it!! I watched the entire series last Saturday night. No shame!

OMG!  I stumbled across Master of None last night -I only watched the first 3 episodes, but they were amazing.  Hilarious, but also touching (and I don't mean touching the frozen waffles, if you've seen the first episode!).  I agree about the Parents episode - it was truly heartfelt (but still funny!).  This show is a win!

This is next on my list when I run out of Broad City. 

I love Broad City!

I f*cking LOST IT when Ilana was going to mail her taxes home and as she was stuffing all the paperwork into the envelope, she said that her parents got her $600 back last year. Abbi was like, "I think they might just be sending you money..." And Ilana's all "No way man..." as she tosses the envelope into the trash can sitting next to the mailbox and they keep walking. 

I have been freaking out over How to Get Away with Murder this season. Scandal is a guilty pleasure of mine, but I'm not even ashamed to admit it so I guess it's not really guilty?

I'm obsessed with both shows! I'm in italy and the time change is terrible! I have to wait until friday morning to watch it!! 

SCREAM QUEENS for the win! This show has got to be the best thing on TV since The Goldbergs. And let's talk about Fresh Off the Boat! That's quickly becoming one of my number-1's!

Yes to both!  Scream Queens is absolutely and absurdly hilarious and Fresh of the Boat is pretty funny - Jessica is my spirit animal! 

LOL same!

I love love loveeee Scream Queens and how ridiculous the show is.  My boyfriend and I have been watching Fresh Off the Boat since the beginning and we're both finding that this season just isn't as funny and more cringey 

Same! Its like Mean Girls and Halloween combined!

LOL Fresh of the boat is awesome. My favourite characters are Emery and Evan lol. Too cute.

I recently discovered "Silicon Valley" on HBO.  . . OMG! Where was this show before. It is ridiculously funny! LOVE IT. I binge watched season 1 and 2 in a week. I highly recommend it to everyone! 

Adding to my list. I'm an electrical engineer, so hopefully this will be good. 

I am a developer as well so it is my fav show ever since day 1 🙂

"What kind of monster puts artisanal butter in the freezer?!"

Hhahahaha! Elrich is my favourite... and Jared aka Donald aka OJ.  😛 I cant wait for the new season to be out. 

Please tell me someone else on BT also loves Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt? I have to wait until March for Season 2 and I'm losing it!

On the opposite side of the spectrum, my roommate and I watched The Gift earlier this week. This movie was seriously excellent but left me pretty freaked out...

Last but not least I am obsessed with the Sorry Dance Video...

Spoiler
1 Reply
testing