Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

The walking dead season premiere tonight! rewatched last season and I AM READY!

Can't wait!  We are going to watch it outside in the dark

Finished binge watching House of Cards yesterday - it's good but I found the last season a bit boring. Will definitely be watching the upcoming season though.

Saw The Martian and loved it!  The premise is very 'Cast Away' meets 'Apollo 13' but that description doesn't really do it justice.  It's a really good balance of exciting, funny, and smart.

Now I want to read the book it's based on.  Anyone read it?

I've read it and then got really excited to find out its a movie!  The book is really good!  I recommend it 🙂

the book is awesome. its definitely worth checking out.

I just watched Season 1 Episode 1 of American Horror Story and I love it already. Where have I been and how have I missed it?!

Season 1 was amazing!  Each season is very different though (even though they use a lot of the same actors) - there has not been another as good as the first one yet.

I'm on episode 8 of oven already!! It's not as good and I kinda can't wait to get to the next one. Lol I like that they start a new story every season!

Oven....coven.....same difference. LOLOLOL 

I have just started watching the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt...really like it so far.

Titus is my favourite!

She is adorable!  That was my go-to show to watch on the treadmill for about 2 weeks - can't wait for the next season!

I LOVE Kimmy!  It's so funny and charming.  

Just finished the first two seasons of Broadchurch (not to be confused with the American version Gracepoint, I recommend watching the British version). I really loved it! If you like character study, murder mystery and David Tennant, you should give it a try!

I loved Broadchurch! I still have Gracepoint to watch though, but Broadchurch was great..and David Tennant - who wouldn't want to watch 😉

I am currently watching How to Get Away with Murder! My boyfriend & I are watching it together & just finished Season 1 on Netflix and loved it and now we are watching Season 2 together, which just started! I can't wait for tonight..

I just started watching Murder (okay maybe 2 months ago...) and I am hooked! I also have whiplash... I was lucky enough to tour the set almost one year ago and need to go back and actually appreciate Annalise's classroom and house! 

Addicted to that show!

I just started watching this on Netflix, too. I am on episode 8 season 1. I keep thinking that I'm over it, but something keeps bringing me back to watch more. Is there a good ending to the season?

Yes!

1 Reply
testing