Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Hey etscore1

Now it is you that probably won't see this..ha ha

It is a reality show/competition but it seems unique compared to the ones out here, although, I'm no expert.

Its worth checking out when the group of contestants starts dwindling down.

They bake outside, on a beautiful English country estate, in a huge tent in a field.

Its really a charming sight.

Plus, the accents are great and its pretty entertaining for a baking show.

Anonymous Insider

I'm sick so of course I had to have a netflix marathon. I'm rewatching Sense8 and might watch The Breakfast Club for the hundredth time lol.

Just started watching Sense8, only watched the first episode and I'm sooo confused! I hope it get's better?

Don't worry, Calcutta.  The first episode is by far the worst!  But they have to give you a bit of back story and some character development before they through you into the good stuff.  I really struggled with like the first and maybe the second episode too.  So I didn't watch the next ones right away because I just found it weird and hard to watch.  Then one night I was up late with NOTHING to watch, so I put on the next episode of Sense8. After that, I binge watched it was so good!  Stick with it and hopefully by the 3rd show you'll be interested and looking forward to season 2 like me.  Hope this helped a bit.  🙂          

Thanks! I'll keep (trying) to watch it.

Oh, also, if you like the "super natural" type shows, another really good one is Haven.       ~Ang~

Too many shows on the docket right now, but will check that one out IF I ever run out of shows to watch. 🙂

I LOVE Sense8!! Do you have any idea if and when season 2 will come out? I couldn't find it on IMDB.  Sorry ur sick. But...excellent excuse to binge on Netflix!  Feel better soon!!

Re-watched The Imitation Game over the weekend and am now so anxious for Sherlock to come back. 

Also if you haven't seen The Imitation Game, it's absolutely wonderful. 

Spoiler
And I thought Benedict Cumberbatch got robbed for Best Actor by Eddie Redmayne.

Oh my gawdddd, last night my Mom turned on PBS and I was about to flip my sheet because I heard the Sherlock music, but it turned out it was just the start of the 3rd season. DECEMBER IS FOREVER!!!

I totally agree!  I didn't think I'd love it so much but it was wonderful.  

Im trying to think of Sherlock as movies instead of a tv show so it's not as painful getting only one episode this year... It's not working (sigh)

Anonymous Insider

Tomorrow Longmire is coming on. I've stopped watching Narcos because nothing is going to interrupt me from my western marathon.

I'm gearing up for the following 3 shows' new seasons:

1. Supernatural Season 11

2. The Walking Dead Season 6

3. American Horror Story Season 5

So excited!! They're all coming in October!!

Have you watched Fear The Walking Dead yet?  It's been pretty good thus far. I think there's only been 3 shows so far.  It's about the beginning of the zombie apocalypse from another family's perspective.  Let me know if you like it. Hope you do. I'm a Walking Dead fanatic.

Anonymous Insider

I'm being patient with fear since it's a new start up. TWD characters are some of the best complex characters on TV. 

Yeah, the characters are def interesting...stuck with the ex and his new love...no thanks!  Too bad there's only like 6 episodes. And 2 weeks in between when Fear ends and WD starts. UGH!!

AHS hotel looks like it's going to be great!

I'm so stoked that Lady Gaga is in it. She's going to be bomb!

Anonymous Insider

Officer Rick is my dude. Even when he goes crazy.

Especially when he goes crazy 😉

For real! ❤️

1 Reply
testing