Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I just wish there were more episodes! I haven't investigated into its future, so I have no idea when/if more are coming...

I heard that it was renewed.  I follow Rob Delaney on twitter (I have NO idea why. He was just kind of there one day) and he said they were getting a season two.  

Hannibal - I'm sad cause tonight's the last episode 😢

I am watching Prison Break on netflix, loved Dexter, and on TV, Scandal, Grey's ...

And totally trashy, out of my demographic but I cant look away:  Bad Girls Club on Oxygen.   Geez, I can't believe I'm writing that out loud.  

LOTR Return of the King is on.  Am I huge dork for watching it yet again? 😉

I've been having thyroid and thyroid medication issues, so I've been spending a lot of time on the sofa watching tv. I cut the cable cord years ago, so I was beyond excited when HBO launched it's direct service. In the week since I've been a subscriber I've watched the entirety of Veep (exceptional), started to watch The Leftovers (promising, but it's proving to be a painfully slow reveal of what in the he** is going on) and now have moved on to The Brink, which is funny. Any recommendations for what to pick next? 

Of the many other shows I've seen lately I have to say Daredevil on Netflix is a definite must watch. Hot lead actor and beautifully filmed. Win win.

Anonymous Insider

HBO... How to make it in America was fun series. 

Thanks! I'll check it out. I may also look into Guinness Records for watching TV. So much good stuff to see...

Love Veep! 

If I could only watch one currently airing show, it would be VEEP. 

That show never gets old

"Don't give me that Quaker in a t*tty bar look"

I wanted to love The Leftovers, starting season 1 when it first aired and MY. GOD. is it slow... 

I can appreciate slow, heII, I went to a midnight showing of There Will Be Blood which is already over 3 hours long AND there's no dialog for the first 20-something minutes... But on my couch at home, gotta give me something. 

Seriously. I made it up to the point where Liv Tyler goes back to presumably finish chopping down the tree. Then I realized I honestly didn't care if she did it or not. Curious to find out why all the people disappeared, but not enough to keep watching. Then again Sense8 on Netflix started off that way, and it ended up being good. Maybe I'll give it another shot. Maybe.

I really, really suggest Silicon Valley. Loved it. Also, HBO has a huge selection of movies, check out those too.

Ha! I'm watching Silicon Valley now. I can't stop. It's hilarious! Thank you!

HBO always has a great selection of movies. I HIGHLY recommend Life Is Beautiful, if you haven't seen it yet. Italian film set in WWII. Win Academy Awards for Best Foreign Film and Best Actor (Roberto Begnini - who also directed). Absolutely stunning movie. 

I'll check it out. I did finally watch Gone Girl and Veronica Mars. I remember loving Veronica Mars as a TV show, and I'm pretty sure I saw every episode, but for the life of me I could only remember about 4 characters - and that's including Veronica. Oye.

On Hulu I have been watching an original called Difficult People. It is a comedy about two struggling comedians in New York. The first season has not finished but it's already been picked up for a second season. For Parks and Recreation fans, one of the comedians Billy played Craig on P&R.

I just finished W1A brom BBC seeing as they posted it on Netflix, and i live in the US. I am now rewatching season 4 and 5 of the walking dead. I have seen both, but i havent seen 5 since it premiered last year, and they just posted it on ondemand, but imhave kinda forgotten a few things, so i am revistiting season 4. It also helps that season 4b and 5a are two of my favorites.

i also want to watch Mountain Goats with Sharon Rooney soon

Rick and Morty. It is this weird sci-fi cartoon on Adult swim that is super addictive.

You will love it if you like Futurama and/or Doctor Who.

Currently watching and enjoying:

Big Brother 17

Bachelor in Paradise

Watching, but feeling meh about it:

Under the Dome

Anxiously awaiting:

Survivor (fan favorites voted back for this upcoming season! will up all the game play!)

HTGAWM (is it just me or is Frank way attractive?! heart eyes emoji)

Nashville

Grey's Anatomy

Bachelor

OITNB - 4th season;)

testing