Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Suits - ohh the summer finale was last night , soo can not wait till it comes back

Criminal Minds

Fear of the walking dead (Can not wait till "Walking dead" comes back)

Simpsons - watch It with my hubby 🙂

Just realized this thread is in the Skincare-Acne section LOL!! 

That always happens. Cracks me up every time. 

Got a few things I'm watching...

Season 2 of Power Starz (I watch at work w/ my office door shut lol)

AMC- Hell on Wheels, Fear Walking Dead (yawwn) 

Neflix- Grace & Frankie, Sense8, Nina Simone documentary

Showtime- Masters of S3x

Project Runway...although I'm a little over it by now

Anonymous Insider

MoS has totally turned into a show about their family. It is nearly sitcom now that the study is nearly backseat and the book is done. IDK what direction it can take now.

How did Phoenix miss my radar?  I must watch it stat!

YES! And when you do, let me know what you think! 

I have a few shows on the go right now because it takes me forever to get through some. I've been busy lately, with not enough TV time!

My family has been binge-watching Babylon 5. Almost all done. I have mixed feelings on it. 

I'm also rewatching Gilmore Girls, finishing up The Flash and Agent Carter. 

Oh! And I'm waiting on new Downton Abbey and Call the Midwife, but that isn't until the new year.

I'm currently dragging out the most recent season of Suits because I am just not ready for it to be over until next year. There is nothing I don't love about this show.

I'm also watching (or re-watching) Friends on Netflix. I forgot how much this show makes me laugh. I get at least one good belly laugh out of each episode.

I've also just started watching Wayward Pines and the new Walking Dead show. I'm only an episode into each show so I can't recommend them yet, but so far I am really enjoying them.

I am looking toward to the return of the following shows: Girls, Shameless and Younger. Also The Voice should be returning in a couple of weeks. I enjoyed the original cast best. They have a unique chemistry. I realize that Cee LO Green suffers from foot in mouth but I really enjoyed watching him on The Voice. I hope thT he is able to make a comeback.

I'm loving Ballers on HBO. The Rock is just so nice to look at. I also was turned on to Silicon Valley on HBO by GreenChilli. That was a great series too. For Tech geeks like myself, it hit home. I've always been a fan of Real Housewives of NY and NJ, so I've been watching Caroline Manzo's new show in anticipation of NJ coming back on. 

The very first episode of Silicon Valley was filmed inside the building of the company I used to work for.  (can't say the company's name).  It was so cool to see it on TV.

I really like The Rock. I use to watch him in wrestling and didn't expect to like his acting so much, but I do!! (wrestling is very over exaggerated).

The Rock.  That is all.

Anonymous Insider

OMG could not finish watching last season of SV, it was too PAINFUL to watch the MISTAKES. Nooooo!

RIGHT!?!?!? As I was watching it, I was cringing! It's what happens though in IT! There is a scene of an issue that they were troubleshooting and I just sat back and said "yeah, this is my life". LOL. 

Anonymous Insider

Those whiteboard problems... I'm just staring. STOP TRYING TO SOLVE THAT. ((sigh))

Overall SV is a funny show but it is so true to the issues in a tech company. I've gotten to peer into that world and respect the people that can do it successfully.

I'm not sure I would want the responsibility of a tech startup. Problems that come up affect more than just you. An ulcer or nightmares/nightsweats sound pretty mild.

YES. I'm watching Ballers simply for The Rock. He is still hot.

SOOO HOT! And the suits are like painted on him! OMG! 

The shows currently on TV I can't miss are Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, ANTM, and Project Runway.

On Netflix, I'm watching Criminal Minds and rewatching Pretty Little Liars (to see if I can spot prior allusions to who A is, LOL). Those two are shows I have to sneak and watch by myself, and rarely have the time. My fiance and I together are going through Twin Peaks, Cheers, MASH, and The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It's a nice combo of shows we can choose from depending on our moods.

I'm excited for football to start up! I guess the shows I'm anxious for are Brooklyn 99 and Bob's Burgers.

I love Kimmy Schmidt! I can't wait for the second season. I don't know how far along you are in the season, but I love how they really explore Jaclyn's past. It's hilarious. I heard season 2 is gonna really explore Lily's past so you can get a better feel for her character! Same with Titus 🙂 

testing