Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're not too far in, but it's really well-done. I'd watch anything Tina Fey has a hand in!

Who are your favorites on Project Runway? My favorite so far this season is Ashley. I like her personal style.

Ashley is definitely my fave! My fiance watches too, and he likes Ashley as well. I also like Candice, but I don't think she quite has "enough" right now, I'd love to see her push herself further.

I agree with your opinion. I liked Laurie's story but hope to see her step up also. I do not feel connected to any of the male designers this season.

Did you watch last season? We were huge fans of Kini and Sean. It's definitely the year of the woman!

I never missed an episode of Project Runway or any of the spinoff shows. For some reason I can not remember the last season clearly. This will be the season of the women!

Good idea with the PLL - I love that show but was definitely confused about the A situation

I still don't believe they had it planned out since Season 3 or whatever they said. It didn't make much sense to me. 

I read that someone leaked who A was so they had to change the plan. I don't know how true that is, but that's what I've read from some commenters. 

Yes! I want to see how long they've been dropping hints and what-not. I can't wait for 5 years into the future!

PLL totally threw me for a loop, too.

Most recent movie I watched was Straight Outta Compton. Not typically my type of movie, but my bf really wanted to see it. It was better than I expected.

Shows I'm currently watching: total divas, master chef, project runway, america's next top model

Anonymous Insider

No shame...

Total Divas, Little Women of LA, all the Housewives and Orange is the New Black.

Life is so serious sometimes you just need to escape. These are easy to watch and you don't have to engage your mind. Although, I love movies and TV that engages and makes you think.

little-women-la.jpg20141020_LIGHT_TotalDivas_NewCast_HP_REVEAL.jpg

My oldest Son and I was re-watching Sleepy Hollow at the moment. We are going to Dragon Con in Atlanta next weekend and Tom Mison and Nicole Beharie from the show will be there so we are "brushing up" on the show.

We watched Sleepy Hollow too when it was running. Do you know if they are coming out with a new season? It's been a while. 

Season 3 starts October 1st!

Thanks! My bf will be excited. 

Oh wow it is?  I'm so  out of it!  I need to rewatch so I know what's going on.  Sleepy Hollow is a great show!

These days I am watching Batchelor in Paradise, Extreme Weight Loss, Big Brother, and Project Runway. I have met Chris Powell from Extreme Weight Loss and he was very friendly and very helpful. He even gave me some personalized tips for my 40 pound weight loss that I have maintained for almost 2 years. I met him the day before I started my journey.

OMG that's so cool!

Where did you meet him? I know he lives in Arizona(?) But I live in NY. Lol... I love his show... I watch it when I can, and I watched the most recent one Tuesday night. It's so encouraging! Definitely my favorite show!:D 

I met Chris after he appeared on Good Morning America. My biggest shock was that he is only 5'6". His personality is the exactly the same as you see on Exteme Weight Loss.

1 Reply
testing