Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you listening to?

Makeup is my second love, but music has always been my first! Despite not being musically inclined at all, I am obsessed! I don't go a day, or usually a few hours, without listening to music. I love the fact that a song can trigger so many emotions, memories, and completely change your mood.  I am on a never ending search for new artists, so tell me: What are you listening to right now? Do you have a favorite record/band/song? 

Re: What are you listening to?

@unfungirl Chloe x Halle

@unfungirl Sara Tavares listen to One Love is pretty amazing, and I also love Patrice, listen to his Jah Jah Deh Deh. Also I am feeling the Rhythm song by the Black Eyed Peas

These days i go more by songs than artists, because i dont like every songs from every artists.

Lately ive been listening to Delicate by Taylor Swift and on repeat lolll, and songs from Jennifer Lopez.

Apart that i like all kinds of music styles, i also like to listen to meditation music and sounds like rain and others.

You guys should check out iVoted Festival (ivotedconcerts .com)!  They have a free digital concert coming up on November 3.  It's going to be the first and biggest digital music festival in history!  They announced 500 artists so far and counting.

IG: @ ivotedfestival

@unfungirl ARIANA GRANDE is my favourite artist! Her music is so beautiful, healing, and relatable. My favourite album by her is Sweetener, I def recommend! I also love Camila Cabello,Lizzo, Doja Cat, and Rare by Selena Gomez is fire!!!!! Thanks for starting this thread 🙂

Stromae ... such a rare occurrence these days to have someone truly talented singing with sadness about his pain and self doubts (loosing his father to genocide, questions whether he can be a good father) and with humor and sarcasm about our obsession with social media and appearances 

Snoop Dogg 😄 Btw, did you know his son looks just like a copy of him? so funny 

I'm listening to Bboom Bboom by MOMOLAND right now.

I would totally recommend Jay Park and DEAN (deanfluenza) (look up his song instagram)

La flame!! Cause he keeps making🔥

La flame!! Cause he keeps making🔥

RE: What are you listening to?

Right now it’s Sam Smith and Zayn Malik, though I always tend towards the old school more Often.

Austra

Tags:

Khalid is amazing

I'm listening to Garbage right now.

Tags:

Did anyone catch Chance the Rapper's new song on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert? So so so good, actual chills 🙂

Also stumbled onto NPR's Tiny Desk Concert Series on Youtube; excellent way to check out unfamiliar (and familiar!) artists.

Currently on Spotify Queue: Jidenna - Long Live the Chief

my favorite song right now is 20 something by sza. if myspace was still a thing it would totally be my profile song. 

Hi @WhatsTheYams,

I LOVE SZA! She is amazing, talented and so beautiful!

Best Wishes,

Janean

I go through phases, but lately I've been relistening to Blind Melon's Soup album, one of my faves of all time! Also, when I just need to let myself get sad and then hopeful all over again I listen to Chris Cornell's Sunshower on repeat until I can face the day.

I've been slowly listening to less country and more indie pop/rock. My favorite band right now is Missio!

lately it's been kesha

lately it's been kesha

I'm listening to Depeche Mode.

Tags:
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • upload_1019686972251791922.jpg
  • IMG_2773.JPG
  • IMG_2780.JPG
  • IMG_2782.JPG
  • IMG_2781.JPG