Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you listening to?

Makeup is my second love, but music has always been my first! Despite not being musically inclined at all, I am obsessed! I don't go a day, or usually a few hours, without listening to music. I love the fact that a song can trigger so many emotions, memories, and completely change your mood.  I am on a never ending search for new artists, so tell me: What are you listening to right now? Do you have a favorite record/band/song? 

Re: What are you listening to?

I haven't been keeping up with new music the way I used to because I think I'm too old for music festivals these days, and I find myself just listening to newer music from old favorites, like Grizzly Bear, The Shins, Nikki Lane, Iron & Wine. 

Spotify has really gotten me back into exploring @txcatx! I don't go to concerts or festivals much lately anymore either so I tend to listen to old faves as well.

RE: What are you listening to?

I'm currently going through my Our Lady Peace selection. They've been one of my favorite bands since the mid-90's when I "borrowed" my brothers cd.

I've been on an Adam and The Ants kick for about a week. Yesterday I started working in all the old emo hits into my music rotation, because nostalgia.

Re: RE: What are you listening to?

Old emo yessss @cindyvonlovely! I've been  listening to a lot of my old favorites again recently and it makes me so happy. I love the emo revival! 

RE: Re: RE: What are you listening to?

Yes! It brings back all kinds of old memories ❤️
Anonymous Insider

I constantly have Post Malone's Stoney album on shuffle, and repeat. I am also really digging all I want by kodaline. (Btw I love music a lot too and getting a membership to Spotify was the best decision ever!)

Re: RE: What are you listening to?

Spotify pro is soooo worth it @Anonymous!

currently obsessed over The Internet and H.E.R. and i kee...

currently obsessed over The Internet and H.E.R. and i keep redbone by childish gambino on steady rotation🎶stay woke 🎵

So I've been completely obsessed with T Swift's new song, Look What You Made Me Do. But I'm the same way, I can't go a single day without music. At my lowest points in life music was there for me. I literally listen to everything! Lately these have been my tastes:

Pop: T Swift, Ed Sheeran, Fergie, & yes Miley

Country: Chris Stapleton, Cody Jinks, Dan Tyminski, Chris Knight & The Steeldrivers

Blues: The Black Keys, Patrick Sweany, & Kaleo

Indie Rock: The Neighbourhood, Artic Monkeys, & Lorde

Rock: Seether, FFDP, Halestorm, Metallica, Soundgarden, & Tool

What I call soft rock (lol): Nora Jones, John Mayor, Michael Buble, & Amy Winehouse

Rap/Hip-hop: Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Rittz, Rocko, Tech N9ne & T.I.

I enjoy listening to twenty one pilots. However, I'm not as much of a fan of their new songs as I am of their older album, Vessel. I like some electronic, trap, and glitch hop artists, like marshmello, TheFatRat, and Shawn Wasabi, as well.

there is nofavroute one. in every culture i have one! good to have many favorites!

Im listening to For King and Country,Mandisa,Hillsong, anything by Chaka Khan and Minnie Riperton

RE: Re: What are you listening to?

LOVE IT @hawkwoman!!!!!
Anonymous Insider

I love Slow Hands by Nial Horan

Right now I can't stop listening to Simple Song by The Shins.

Such a good song @Samtian! The shins are a major fave 

I love Anthem Lights and Royal Tailor and For King and Country and Elevation Worship and Colton Dixon and TobyMac and Britt Nicole and Rend Collective.
Anonymous Insider

I enjoy the music of Brandon Heath, Yiruma and Sting😌

@Anonymous I also share your love for Brandon Heath.

My Favorites right now are Elle King - her Love Stuff album is probably the only cd I own where there isn't a single song I skip - The Pretty Reckless, Troye Sivan, and Hey Violet.

And a couple standalone songs I'm loving right now are Come First by Terror jr, Cut to the Feeling by Carly Rae Jepsen, and So Good by Lousia Johnson

Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • upload_1019686972251791922.jpg
  • IMG_2773.JPG
  • IMG_2780.JPG
  • IMG_2782.JPG
  • IMG_2781.JPG
testing