Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

What are you listening to?

Makeup is my second love, but music has always been my first! Despite not being musically inclined at all, I am obsessed! I don't go a day, or usually a few hours, without listening to music. I love the fact that a song can trigger so many emotions, memories, and completely change your mood.  I am on a never ending search for new artists, so tell me: What are you listening to right now? Do you have a favorite record/band/song? 

La flame!! Cause he keeps making🔥

La flame!! Cause he keeps making🔥

RE: What are you listening to?

Right now it’s Sam Smith and Zayn Malik, though I always tend towards the old school more Often.

Re: What are you listening to?

Austra

Tags (1)

Khalid is amazing

I'm listening to Garbage right now.

Tags (1)

Did anyone catch Chance the Rapper's new song on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert? So so so good, actual chills Smiley Happy

Also stumbled onto NPR's Tiny Desk Concert Series on Youtube; excellent way to check out unfamiliar (and familiar!) artists.

Currently on Spotify Queue: Jidenna - Long Live the Chief

my favorite song right now is 20 something by sza. if myspace was still a thing it would totally be my profile song. 

Hi @WhatsTheYams,

I LOVE SZA! She is amazing, talented and so beautiful!

Best Wishes,

Janean

I go through phases, but lately I've been relistening to Blind Melon's Soup album, one of my faves of all time! Also, when I just need to let myself get sad and then hopeful all over again I listen to Chris Cornell's Sunshower on repeat until I can face the day.

I've been slowly listening to less country and more indie pop/rock. My favorite band right now is Missio!

lately it's been kesha

lately it's been kesha

I'm listening to Depeche Mode.

Tags (1)

I haven't been keeping up with new music the way I used to because I think I'm too old for music festivals these days, and I find myself just listening to newer music from old favorites, like Grizzly Bear, The Shins, Nikki Lane, Iron & Wine. 

Spotify has really gotten me back into exploring @txcatx! I don't go to concerts or festivals much lately anymore either so I tend to listen to old faves as well.

I'm currently going through my Our Lady Peace selection. They've been one of my favorite bands since the mid-90's when I "borrowed" my brothers cd.

I've been on an Adam and The Ants kick for about a week. Yesterday I started working in all the old emo hits into my music rotation, because nostalgia.

Re: RE: What are you listening to?

Old emo yessss @cindyvonlovely! I've been  listening to a lot of my old favorites again recently and it makes me so happy. I love the emo revival! 

RE: Re: RE: What are you listening to?

Yes! It brings back all kinds of old memories ❤️

I constantly have Post Malone's Stoney album on shuffle, and repeat. I am also really digging all I want by kodaline. (Btw I love music a lot too and getting a membership to Spotify was the best decision ever!)

Re: RE: What are you listening to?

Spotify pro is soooo worth it @janechance!

64 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • upload_1019686972251791922.jpg
  • IMG_2773.JPG
  • IMG_2780.JPG
  • IMG_2782.JPG
  • IMG_2781.JPG