Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

What are you getting/doing for your husband/boyfriend for Valentine's day?

There's a thread about Valentine's day, the author mentioned it's not for her boyfriend.

I don't know what to make or buy for my guy. He always buys me a nice gift for this day, and I make a dinner Smiley Happy But this year I'd like to buy something too. 

What do you usually do?

Re: What are you getting/doing for your husband/boyfriend for Valentine's day?

Last year, my bf and I celebrated the day after valentines day, mainly because I had to work and I hate being in crowded places.  So we went to cheesecake factory the day after for lunch and it was great. Not a lot of people and got our food x) okay that was probably not the answer you were looking for but that's me haha

Oh, I so hear you! I'm actually thinking on celebrating it before or after too, mainly because I hate crowded places as well Smiley Happy 

I'm giving my SO a Shutterfly book full of cute pictures and funny things about us and some gummy bears. (His favorite candy.) My birthday is a few days before Valentines Day, so last year we celebrated everything together and had a movie night and lots of snacks and just hung out. (We're a very relaxed, laid back couple.) I think this year we might go ice skating! 

That's a great idea! I think I'll keep it in mind for next year Smiley Happy I broke our computer few months ago, and everything including pictures were gone Smiley Sad I like movie nights too Smiley Happy 

Oh no! That happened to our family a few years ago - it was awful! 

I know... That's why I'm not playing "I can fix this myself" game anymore lol 

I love staying home and watching movies, we do this often but we love it. we stay home watch movies all day and order food. I am thinking of what to do but we could definitely do this.

Highlighted

This just reminded me! have you seen the hilarious reviews of the haribo sugar free gummy bears on amazon? if not, i highly recommend you look it up because it had me laughing hard Smiley Very Happy

here's one that i found. 

Those are hilarious. Good thing they are only on the sugar free ones! I send my son a bag of the regular ones. Sometimes I would love to send these to my ex...lol

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • upload_5854112640769398646.jpg
  • edittedddd.jpg