Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

What are you dying to buy?!

I've seen a lot of people mention that they are doing a no-buy July and/or waiting for the 3x, 4x points promotion next month to place orders and I am wondering what's on everyone's shopping list?!  What have you been dying to purchase?!

I just made a couple orders for skincare to bump up to the Rouge status, so i've really only got one thing on my list, and that's new Clarisonic brush heads.  Boring I know lol, but i;m sure that will change soon enough Smiley Happy

Re: What are you dying to buy?!

Holding out for the Marc Jacobs launch and the UD lipsticks!!

Laura Mercier's new highlighter, Givenchy face powder, and Guerlain blush Wendyomgwar posted! Smiley Happy

I'm needing:

• Beauty blenders, I heard its an absolute must for Kat Von D foundation
  • A dark lipstick, I'm looking at UD's new line and Buxom, which has fantastic reviews on blogs
  • A plummy blush
  • UD liner in Whiskey and Deep end

I've been meaning to try something from Guerlain, and always kept the Precious Lights Essentials Radiance Kit in my Loves, but wendyomgwar's recent posting of it makes me want it even more LOL!

Also, I plan on getting the Caudalie Beauty Elixir (I'm almost done with my MAC Fix+).

I think my list is too long, but I need to put my gift cards to good use!

Things I want to buy:
-Hourglass Tinted Moisturizer
-A beautyblender 
-YSL Sheer Candy #4
-YSL Shine Corail Intuitive 
--Laura Mercier Mineral Powder
-Too Faced Natural Sunny Bronzer
-Kate Somerville Complexion Correction Spot Reducing Concentrate

-SEPHORA FAVORITES Fragrance Sampler -- whatever's online and/or in stores. I <3 these!

-SEPHORA FAVORITES Super Stars Beauty Essentials -- there are a few products in there I know I love, and a few I'm dying to try.

-Ole Henriksen set -- either Instantly Ageless Kit, or Seven Skincare Sensations. 

How I love my sets. Smiley Happy  My online shopping list is a few pages, but those 3 are at the top of my list!

-UD Revolution lipstick in Obsessed or Streak

-Tarte 12 hour BB primer in light (re-buy)

-Tarte Skinny SmoulderEYES in Emerald (can't count the number of times I've swatched this... I think it will be great for fall)

-NARS Train Bleu (vampy fall lip)

-UD Vintage eyeliners, depending what's left

Waiting til that week in August is killing me. Tarte, origins, becca, and Laura mercier. 

That Marc Jacob eyeliner.... ♥.♥

Apparently I've enabled the crap out of everyone into Guerlain lol, so yes ;P I'm dying to get my hands aroudn the Guerlain kit!! I also want to get a Fresh Perfume and the Shiseido makeup cotton pads I always hear everyone RAVE about them!

Guerlain everything is awesome... and the Shiseido cotton pads are a must!!!!! As for fresh perfume the husband purchased me Dot the ladybug one and that is pretty fresh Smiley Happy

I want to try out those Guerlain pearls, and maybe a new UD palette for this fall!

So tempted to just buy them right now, but I'll treat myself after I finish living abroad at the end of summer!

Where are you going? I've always wanted to go abroad!!! 

I'm in Shanghai right now, and same here! It's a dream come true, although I wish I'd come with friends. I'm here for a job and it's a bit lonely so far - the city life is excellent though!

Where would you like to go abroad? Smiley Very Happy

lol can you watch youtube in shanghai?

Nope, but at least I can still use Sephora! Smiley Happy

It's been a good/bad detachment from social media... even snapchat's disabled here!

• Anastasia Bold & Beautiful Kit
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed
  • Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Sure Gel
  • Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
  • Caudalie Beauty Elixir, Cleansing Water, Cleansing Milk
  • UD B6 Complexion Prep Spray

Caudalie is amazing Smiley Happy and I want the UD B6 Complexion Prep spray too!

When the points promotion start next month, I'm going to purchase everything on my wish list which also include my mom's gift.   

Holy moly! Everything?? that sure is gonna be one big haul! The beauty blender is awesome!!! And I've been wanting to try out those Lancome mascaras as well. 

I will be giving some of it to my sister and mom, so basically I'm just left with 15 items or so.  lol I've been saving for 6 months for these items and will go on a no buy afterwards.  Smiley Wink

I love having a huge shopping spree good job for saving the money to treat yourself and your mom and sister too thats so sweet! I'm sure they'll be very happy

I'm so excited to finally be able to buy the items I've wanted for a long time.Lol I just noticed I posted 2 identical pics :0.

the beauty blenders are great, so is the benefit brush!

43 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • s1307412-main-hero.jpg
  • s958686-main-hero.jpg
  • s1552215-main-hero-1.jpg
  • swfupload_6327083525434356791.jpg