Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

What are you doing right now?

Right now I am watching a youtube video called "Best Haul Ever: My Zuca Bag!!!!" and this is the first time that I'm seeing someone own more makeup than my mom. And man, the Zuca can hold a TON of stuff. I'm also looking at makeup hoarders and I dont know how those people do it. The mess would drive me crazy and most of it is probably expired. 

I'm so thankful that I dont have any addictions. 

Except for BT of course! Smiley Very Happy

Re: What are you doing right now?

Well, I'm up earlier than I intended thanks to a 4 legged alarm clock with stripes lol.  I didn't set my alarm since I don't have to be on campus till noon.  Doobie must have thought I forgot to set my alarm so he decided to be the back up one lol.  He's actually done this a couple of times before. 

Today, I go to campus for work study, and then I have my Biology final at the dumbest time.  The class is a morning class from 8:15 to 9:10, but today's final is from 3:50 to 5:50.  How they came up with that time I'll never know.  After that, I thought about getting some supper from Earth Fare so I'll have plenty of time to pack for Winter Break.  After my American Literature I final tomorrow from 8 to 10, I'll load up the car and Doobie and I will be heading home!!!  No school for a month!!! 

kimmi1115 wrote:

Well, I'm up earlier than I intended thanks to a 4 legged alarm clock with stripes lol.  I didn't set my alarm since I don't have to be on campus till noon.  Doobie must have thought I forgot to set my alarm so he decided to be the back up one lol.  He's actually done this a couple of times before. 

Today, I go to campus for work study, and then I have my Biology final at the dumbest time.  The class is a morning class from 8:15 to 9:10, but today's final is from 3:50 to 5:50.  How they came up with that time I'll never know.  After that, I thought about getting some supper from Earth Fare so I'll have plenty of time to pack for Winter Break.  After my American Literature I final tomorrow from 8 to 10, I'll load up the car and Doobie and I will be heading home!!!  No school for a month!!! 

Well.... Study hard dear !

katie1724 wrote:

@antoine:

You said: "Hello Ladies, I hope you dont mind the intrusion by a man !"

I was responding, "Never!" -- meaning that you are always welcome.

Smiley Happy

Well thank you my dear Katie, very nice to have a welcome  Smiley Happy

I'm wach Law and Order (I Love this show Because my parents are lawyers and they explain stuff to me) And I'm on BT and google stuff i want and  googling pirates of the carribean 

Hello everyone!

This is a great topic! I like seeing everyone's responses and what they are doing!

Right now I'm an hour into my shift catching up on everything I've missed the last few days and watching the 49ers football game while I sneeze nonstop. Smiley Sad This cold winter air must have gotten me sick! I haven't sneezed like this in months and really wish I didn't take those non sick, unplugged breathing months for granted! lol

Funny how just yesterday I was going through all of my makeup and trying organize it when I was SO overwhelmed I took a picture of the pile all over my bedroom floor and then got up and stopped cleaning. I think I fall into "makeup hoarder" category and really need to stop! haha Smiley Happy

YouTube is fun for videos, I'm not sure why but I found myself finding videos of lipsuction and rhinoplasty and then "celebs without makeup" videos which somehow led to britney spears videos. I love how one thing leads to something COMPLETELY random when I'm on youtube! Smiley Wink Hope you are all enjoying the weekend!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I'm soo tired. I didnt sleep well last night and my eyes are heavy!

I'm watching a ballet video and typing here !

Antonio

Right now I am reading about Joni (pronounced like Johnny) Eareckson Tada. She is paralyzed from the shoulders down and is in a wheelchair and she can paint these amazing pictures by holding coloring pencils/other supplies between her teeth and drawing/painting a picture with just her head. She is amazing.

Right now I am listening to Slacker Radio and putting up my very first pictures of my makeup stash.

Smiley Very Happy

I completely forgot about this thread lol.  Thanks for reviving it, sephoramusthave!  I've already replied to the pictures of your stash lol.

Before working on some stuff for my Biology II class, I'm relaxing for a bit by goofing on the computer and looking over my design for the second **bleep** board that dad is building.  I've sketched and colored the first design, so all I have to do now is color the second one.  I hope Micheal's or Hobby Lobby has a sale on paint soon lol.

These posts are always fun to see what everyone is up to or hobbies they have Smiley Happy

Since I'm at work today and in our office, I'm replying and reading some user feedback about our new site with compliments and complaints. It's really pretty and sunny out so I hope I can take a walk during my lunch break to get some air and enjoy the sun! Lately I have been going through boxes of makeup deciding what to keep and what not to keep but I want to try everything! If something doesn't work out I feel like it's a waste to toss it but things like mascara and lipsticks can't exactly always be recycled and passed on to someone. Smiley Sad

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Oh what a fun thread! Glad to see that it's back.

I too am working in the office. Sitting next to Diana actually Smiley Happy. I'm going through BeautyTalk, archiving emails, and answering beauty questions on Sephora.com. I just got back from lunch, and took a little walk to get something to eat. When I get off I'll most likely go to the gym for a little while, it's my favorite way to decompress before moving on to little errands and chores that will need to be done around the house. off

Whimsically yours,
Janine

I'm taking a break from studying for my Bio 2 lab exam tomorrow.  My summer class is why my logging in is sparatic, and summer time plans in general.  I believe I'm ready for the exam tomorrow, though.  Tonight, I'll probably watch America's Got Talent before hitting the hay. 

I'm currently on campus, relaxing a bit with some coffee before looking over things for my tests today.  I have tests in World Literature and British Literature II and a vocabulary quiz in French. 

However, I am hoping the rain stays away during the day and tonight.  The fairgrounds are having a tractor pull, and it's not one of the small antique ones either!  It's been years since they've had some of the big tractors and trucks come in for competition!  These are tractors with more than one car engine one them!  I'm so excited!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Having Coffee.  I have to be work in a couple of hours, so I responding to emails, making calls etc...

Compiling a list of courses that I might want to take next semester since registration opens on Monday. A lot of people in my classes had to beg the professors to let them in since the enrollment was full this semester. I registered 2 months ahead of time this semester, but  there are some classes I desperately need to get done with as soon as possible, so I want to make sure I can get in.

@ Janine & Diana (and anyone else who might read this thread that works at the Sephora office):

What's the Sephora office like?

After a lecture, test, and quiz today, I will be going camping in Pigeon Forge with my boyfriend and a couple of friends!  Primitive cabin style! lol.  Monday and Tuesday are a part of Fall Break, so this will be a nice way to kick it off.  I hope to see beautiful leaves in the Smokies!

to be honest.. im instagram stalking my bf and his best friend... because im a freaker.. lolol

and im not wearing any makeup, my hairs up, and  im still wearing my pjs at 4:37 pm..

im still getting over my sick from my bf.. and im also FREAKIGN out cuz i have to sing at school on thursday and i have no idea what to sing...

any way im BOREDD

Since it didn't snow my way, I made it to campus.  Kind of sad because it is so cold outside!  While catching up on the computer, I'm enjoying a free tall Cinnamon Dolce Latte from the new campus Starbucks.  They gave me a survey card to fill out online, got a code, and, poof, free coffee.  Free coffee always tastes the best lol.

I'm on the anxious countdown to register for my Spring classes.  I can register after 11.  I am hoping I can get the classes and times I need.  It is going to be a close call for a few classes, so I am literally on the edge.  I meant to save some of my chex mix I bought for later, but my nerves aren't allowing that lol.  

Drinking Coffee, Petting Goldendoodles, Ordering an online gift, thinking about getting ready for work; oh yes and wanting to buy the new Makeup Forever Be Your Own Artist package.  :swoon:

8 Replies
Conversation Stats